ESF Offers Radiation Curing Program
Three-course suite to be offered online this summer
ESF this summer offers the Radiation Curing Program (RCP), a three-course suite of graduate-level online courses that responds to current and emerging demand for ultraviolet radiation and electron beam (UV/EB) training and education.
This national initiative, led by ESF in partnership with RadTech International, North America, and other regional and national partners, helps organizations position themselves to meet current and future challenges and opportunities and better prepare them to lead this vital sector of the U.S. economy.
The RCP courses premiere during the ESF Summer Session 2013.
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210