Friday, December 13, 2013
Subscribe (News reader required)
- GCI Upgrades ESF’s Capacity for Composting
- EPA Awards $345,000 to Protect Wetlands in New York
- Rosen Fellowships Take ESF Students into the Field
- Powell Named Forest Biotechnologist of the Year
- ESF Students Score with SU Quidditch Team
ESF Offers Radiation Curing Program
Three-course suite to be offered online this summer
ESF this summer offers the Radiation Curing Program (RCP), a three-course suite of graduate-level online courses that responds to current and emerging demand for ultraviolet radiation and electron beam (UV/EB) training and education.
This national initiative, led by ESF in partnership with RadTech International, North America, and other regional and national partners, helps organizations position themselves to meet current and future challenges and opportunities and better prepare them to lead this vital sector of the U.S. economy.
The RCP courses premiere during the ESF Summer Session 2013.
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210