ESF Offers Radiation Curing Program
Three-course suite to be offered online this summer
ESF this summer offers the Radiation Curing Program (RCP), a three-course suite of graduate-level online courses that responds to current and emerging demand for ultraviolet radiation and electron beam (UV/EB) training and education.
This national initiative, led by ESF in partnership with RadTech International, North America, and other regional and national partners, helps organizations position themselves to meet current and future challenges and opportunities and better prepare them to lead this vital sector of the U.S. economy.
The RCP courses premiere during the ESF Summer Session 2013.
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Sweep Conference Championships
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- Beer Eases Final Moments for Euthanized Invertebrates
- ERE Major Tackles Wastewater Plan in Iceland
- 44 ESF Students Spend Summer as DEC Interns
- Paper Engineering Boosts Student through Semester Abroad
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- ESF Receives STARS Gold Rating For Sustainability Progress
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210