Mighty Oaks Men Start Busy Weekend with 3-1 Victory
ESF team tops Broome CC
The Mighty Oaks men's soccer team traveled south to Broome Community College Sept. 6, winning 3-1 in the first game of a three-game weekend.
Kyle Bardwell scored the first goal, assisted by Jarrett Temple, in the first half.
The real excitement came in the second half, with a graceful scissor-kick goal from sophomore Zac Reda off a cross from Dan McGraw. "That's something I saw Wayne Rooney do and it just felt right" said Reda, referring to the British soccer superstar.
Dan McGraw sealed the game for the Mighty Oaks with the final goal off an assist from Ryan Graig.
Goalkeeper Mike Walczyk had five saves.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210