Mighty Oaks Men Start Busy Weekend with 3-1 Victory
ESF team tops Broome CC
The Mighty Oaks men's soccer team traveled south to Broome Community College Sept. 6, winning 3-1 in the first game of a three-game weekend.
Kyle Bardwell scored the first goal, assisted by Jarrett Temple, in the first half.
The real excitement came in the second half, with a graceful scissor-kick goal from sophomore Zac Reda off a cross from Dan McGraw. "That's something I saw Wayne Rooney do and it just felt right" said Reda, referring to the British soccer superstar.
Dan McGraw sealed the game for the Mighty Oaks with the final goal off an assist from Ryan Graig.
Goalkeeper Mike Walczyk had five saves.
- ESF Students Offer Love Letter to the Earth
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210