Friday Science Seminar Series at LeMoyne College
Dan Montoney - LeMoyne College alumni and current Rapid Cure Technologies Chief Technology Officer - will be speaking about how his STEM education at LeMoyne prepared him for his future endeavors, including his career at Rapid Cure Technologies and his current work there.
Friday 9/27/13 at LeMoyne College in the Science Center Addition, Room 100. Seminar will be from 3:30pm-4:30pm, including a Q and A period.
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
- Oakie to Receive Mascot Madness Trophy
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210