Friday Science Seminar Series at LeMoyne College
Dan Montoney - LeMoyne College alumni and current Rapid Cure Technologies Chief Technology Officer - will be speaking about how his STEM education at LeMoyne prepared him for his future endeavors, including his career at Rapid Cure Technologies and his current work there.
Friday 9/27/13 at LeMoyne College in the Science Center Addition, Room 100. Seminar will be from 3:30pm-4:30pm, including a Q and A period.
- Zachary Smith's Commencement Speech
- Commencement Celebrates 'Stumpies...Because We Care'
- ESF Alumna Named Schwarzman Scholar
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Discovery Could Advance Cancer Research
- Senior Accomplishes Goal: ‘Publish in a Journal’
- ESF Students Participate in SEA Semester Program
- ESF President Joins NY Botanical Garden as ‘Distinguished Counsellor’
- Blackstone LaunchPad Hosts Syracuse Qualifier for Hult Prize
- Dr. James Gibbs Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210