Friday Science Seminar Series at LeMoyne College
Dan Montoney - LeMoyne College alumni and current Rapid Cure Technologies Chief Technology Officer - will be speaking about how his STEM education at LeMoyne prepared him for his future endeavors, including his career at Rapid Cure Technologies and his current work there.
Friday 9/27/13 at LeMoyne College in the Science Center Addition, Room 100. Seminar will be from 3:30pm-4:30pm, including a Q and A period.
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ĎAmazing Experienceí with Animals Leads to Career Goal
- On the Menu: Woodcock and Ďa Ton of Venisoní
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellorís Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210