Runners Finish on Top at Hobart
Men's and women's teams both win Hobart Invitational
The ESF men's and women's cross-country teams took to the trails at the Hobart Invitational race Sept. 21 where they both finished on top of the seven-school pack.
The women's team was led by Emily Martin with Jenny Frank and Kristen Campbell right behind. Then followed Lauren Lynn, Emma Putman, Danielle Zgardzinski and Allison Cronk. The tight pack of finishers gave the Mighty Oaks a seven-point margin of victory over the rest of the field.
The ESF men were equally impressive, claiming seven of the top eight places. Tom Arcuri took second, with Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, Malcolm Moncheur, Steven Slonosky, Reed Scott and Peter LeDuc finishing right behind him.
The men and women will race Sept. 28 at the Wildcat Classic hosted by SUNY-IT in Utica.
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- Beer Eases Final Moments for Euthanized Invertebrates
- ERE Major Tackles Wastewater Plan in Iceland
- 44 ESF Students Spend Summer as DEC Interns
- Paper Engineering Boosts Student through Semester Abroad
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- ESF Receives STARS Gold Rating For Sustainability Progress
- ESF No. 2 on Sierra Magazine’s ‘Cool Schools’ List for 2016
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210