Runners Finish on Top at Hobart
Men's and women's teams both win Hobart Invitational
The ESF men's and women's cross-country teams took to the trails at the Hobart Invitational race Sept. 21 where they both finished on top of the seven-school pack.
The women's team was led by Emily Martin with Jenny Frank and Kristen Campbell right behind. Then followed Lauren Lynn, Emma Putman, Danielle Zgardzinski and Allison Cronk. The tight pack of finishers gave the Mighty Oaks a seven-point margin of victory over the rest of the field.
The ESF men were equally impressive, claiming seven of the top eight places. Tom Arcuri took second, with Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, Malcolm Moncheur, Steven Slonosky, Reed Scott and Peter LeDuc finishing right behind him.
The men and women will race Sept. 28 at the Wildcat Classic hosted by SUNY-IT in Utica.
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
- Oakie to Receive Mascot Madness Trophy
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210