Runners Finish on Top at Hobart
Men's and women's teams both win Hobart Invitational
The ESF men's and women's cross-country teams took to the trails at the Hobart Invitational race Sept. 21 where they both finished on top of the seven-school pack.
The women's team was led by Emily Martin with Jenny Frank and Kristen Campbell right behind. Then followed Lauren Lynn, Emma Putman, Danielle Zgardzinski and Allison Cronk. The tight pack of finishers gave the Mighty Oaks a seven-point margin of victory over the rest of the field.
The ESF men were equally impressive, claiming seven of the top eight places. Tom Arcuri took second, with Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, Malcolm Moncheur, Steven Slonosky, Reed Scott and Peter LeDuc finishing right behind him.
The men and women will race Sept. 28 at the Wildcat Classic hosted by SUNY-IT in Utica.
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
- ‘Extinct’ Floreana Tortoise Species Could Return to Galapagos
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- LA, EFB Students Delve Into Harriet Tubman’s History
- MLA Student Receives ASLA Honors
- ESF Co-Sponsors ‘Drive and Shine’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210