Runners Finish on Top at Hobart
Men's and women's teams both win Hobart Invitational
The ESF men's and women's cross-country teams took to the trails at the Hobart Invitational race Sept. 21 where they both finished on top of the seven-school pack.
The women's team was led by Emily Martin with Jenny Frank and Kristen Campbell right behind. Then followed Lauren Lynn, Emma Putman, Danielle Zgardzinski and Allison Cronk. The tight pack of finishers gave the Mighty Oaks a seven-point margin of victory over the rest of the field.
The ESF men were equally impressive, claiming seven of the top eight places. Tom Arcuri took second, with Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, Malcolm Moncheur, Steven Slonosky, Reed Scott and Peter LeDuc finishing right behind him.
The men and women will race Sept. 28 at the Wildcat Classic hosted by SUNY-IT in Utica.
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellor’s Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
- ESF Hosts Photo Exhibit of Migratory Birds along Onondaga Lake
- Study Examines Conditions for Growing Young Chestnuts
- Cultural Education
- AIC’s Artists-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Scientists Honored for Study on Improving Odds for Bats' Survival
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
- Earth Day Event Focuses on Environmental Justice
- Spirit and Essence Banquet Highlights Diversity Week
- Oakie Acorn Falters in Mascot Madness
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210