Runners Finish on Top at Hobart
Men's and women's teams both win Hobart Invitational
The ESF men's and women's cross-country teams took to the trails at the Hobart Invitational race Sept. 21 where they both finished on top of the seven-school pack.
The women's team was led by Emily Martin with Jenny Frank and Kristen Campbell right behind. Then followed Lauren Lynn, Emma Putman, Danielle Zgardzinski and Allison Cronk. The tight pack of finishers gave the Mighty Oaks a seven-point margin of victory over the rest of the field.
The ESF men were equally impressive, claiming seven of the top eight places. Tom Arcuri took second, with Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, Malcolm Moncheur, Steven Slonosky, Reed Scott and Peter LeDuc finishing right behind him.
The men and women will race Sept. 28 at the Wildcat Classic hosted by SUNY-IT in Utica.
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210