Men and Women Both Finish First at SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic
Cross-country teams finish first two weeks straight
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) men's and women's cross-country teams both finished first out of 17 teams at the SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic Saturday, Sept. 28, marking the second straight week of first-place finishes for the Mighty Oaks runners.
The women were led by Kristen Campbell, Emily Martin, Lauren Lynn, Jenny Frank, and Emma Putman. Behind them were Allison Cronk, Danielle Zgardzinski, Radka Yang, Liz Bourguet, and Elle Leach. Other runners included Nicole Madden, Lauren Alteio, Kelly Mckenna, Haley Canham, Cara Keogh, Aileen Gray ,Amber Antonison, and Nicole Mason.
There were 17 teams in the women's race.
The men were led by Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, and Tom Arcuri. Peter DeLuc, Stephen Slonosky, Malcolm Moncheur, Michael Persson, Reed Scott, and Taylor Yerrck followed close behind. Other runners were Caleb Rudge, James McKenna, Matt DeLuca, Lawrence Vedilago, Matt Serrao, Kai Crannel, Max Woelk, Nathan Sleight, Lucas Rogers, AJ Hewitt, and Jacob Shave.
Nineteen teams competed in the men's race.
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210