Men and Women Both Finish First at SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic
Cross-country teams finish first two weeks straight
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) men's and women's cross-country teams both finished first out of 17 teams at the SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic Saturday, Sept. 28, marking the second straight week of first-place finishes for the Mighty Oaks runners.
The women were led by Kristen Campbell, Emily Martin, Lauren Lynn, Jenny Frank, and Emma Putman. Behind them were Allison Cronk, Danielle Zgardzinski, Radka Yang, Liz Bourguet, and Elle Leach. Other runners included Nicole Madden, Lauren Alteio, Kelly Mckenna, Haley Canham, Cara Keogh, Aileen Gray ,Amber Antonison, and Nicole Mason.
There were 17 teams in the women's race.
The men were led by Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, and Tom Arcuri. Peter DeLuc, Stephen Slonosky, Malcolm Moncheur, Michael Persson, Reed Scott, and Taylor Yerrck followed close behind. Other runners were Caleb Rudge, James McKenna, Matt DeLuca, Lawrence Vedilago, Matt Serrao, Kai Crannel, Max Woelk, Nathan Sleight, Lucas Rogers, AJ Hewitt, and Jacob Shave.
Nineteen teams competed in the men's race.
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- Beer Eases Final Moments for Euthanized Invertebrates
- ERE Major Tackles Wastewater Plan in Iceland
- 44 ESF Students Spend Summer as DEC Interns
- Paper Engineering Boosts Student through Semester Abroad
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- ESF Receives STARS Gold Rating For Sustainability Progress
- ESF No. 2 on Sierra Magazine’s ‘Cool Schools’ List for 2016
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210