Men and Women Both Finish First at SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic
Cross-country teams finish first two weeks straight
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) men's and women's cross-country teams both finished first out of 17 teams at the SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic Saturday, Sept. 28, marking the second straight week of first-place finishes for the Mighty Oaks runners.
The women were led by Kristen Campbell, Emily Martin, Lauren Lynn, Jenny Frank, and Emma Putman. Behind them were Allison Cronk, Danielle Zgardzinski, Radka Yang, Liz Bourguet, and Elle Leach. Other runners included Nicole Madden, Lauren Alteio, Kelly Mckenna, Haley Canham, Cara Keogh, Aileen Gray ,Amber Antonison, and Nicole Mason.
There were 17 teams in the women's race.
The men were led by Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, and Tom Arcuri. Peter DeLuc, Stephen Slonosky, Malcolm Moncheur, Michael Persson, Reed Scott, and Taylor Yerrck followed close behind. Other runners were Caleb Rudge, James McKenna, Matt DeLuca, Lawrence Vedilago, Matt Serrao, Kai Crannel, Max Woelk, Nathan Sleight, Lucas Rogers, AJ Hewitt, and Jacob Shave.
Nineteen teams competed in the men's race.
More ESF News
- ESF Students Join Efforts to Rebuild Puerto Rico
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2018
- Mortarboards Fly and Students Become Alumni
- ESF Announces Career Fellows for 2018
- ESF Students Named SUNY Scholar-Athletes
- 14 ESF Students Set for Volunteer Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ESF Honors Conservation Scientist Eleanor J. Sterling
- Researchers Find Whole Genome Duplication Has Occurred Many Times during Evolution of Insects
- Chemistry Graduate Student Wins Award
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210