Men and Women Both Finish First at SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic
Cross-country teams finish first two weeks straight
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) men's and women's cross-country teams both finished first out of 17 teams at the SUNY-IT Wildcat Classic Saturday, Sept. 28, marking the second straight week of first-place finishes for the Mighty Oaks runners.
The women were led by Kristen Campbell, Emily Martin, Lauren Lynn, Jenny Frank, and Emma Putman. Behind them were Allison Cronk, Danielle Zgardzinski, Radka Yang, Liz Bourguet, and Elle Leach. Other runners included Nicole Madden, Lauren Alteio, Kelly Mckenna, Haley Canham, Cara Keogh, Aileen Gray ,Amber Antonison, and Nicole Mason.
There were 17 teams in the women's race.
The men were led by Timmy Callahan, Jon Cleveland, and Tom Arcuri. Peter DeLuc, Stephen Slonosky, Malcolm Moncheur, Michael Persson, Reed Scott, and Taylor Yerrck followed close behind. Other runners were Caleb Rudge, James McKenna, Matt DeLuca, Lawrence Vedilago, Matt Serrao, Kai Crannel, Max Woelk, Nathan Sleight, Lucas Rogers, AJ Hewitt, and Jacob Shave.
Nineteen teams competed in the men's race.
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Three Grants
- ESF Integrates Indigenous Knowledge into New Graduate Program
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Sculptor as Artist-in-residence
- Secret Lives of Amazonian Fishes Revealed by Chemicals Stored in Their Ear-stones
- ESF Landscape Architecture Students Receive ASLA Honors
- Student's Project Dishes Up Food to Those in Need
- Dr. Stewart Diemont Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. Stephen Stehman Named ESF Exemplary Researcher
- ESF Student Finalist for Olmsted Scholar Award
- 2016 Adirondack BioBlitz Kicks Off in the St. Lawrence Valley
- ESF Graduate Joins Teach for America
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210