Soccer: Mighty Oaks Women Defeat Broome Community
Team keeps winning streak alive
The ESF Mighty Oaks women's soccer team kept its winning streak alive Oct. 9 with a 2-1 win over Broome Community College.
Junior Bridget Cuddihy, assisted by junior Madison Cummiskey, had the first goal. The win was sealed with a second-half penalty kick from freshman Heather Carl.
Both Mighty Oaks soccer teams head to Paul Smith's College Friday for the Barkeater Cups. The women will battle to recover the Barkeater Cup while the men hope to defend their championship.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210