Soccer: Mighty Oaks Women Defeat Broome Community
Team keeps winning streak alive
The ESF Mighty Oaks women's soccer team kept its winning streak alive Oct. 9 with a 2-1 win over Broome Community College.
Junior Bridget Cuddihy, assisted by junior Madison Cummiskey, had the first goal. The win was sealed with a second-half penalty kick from freshman Heather Carl.
Both Mighty Oaks soccer teams head to Paul Smith's College Friday for the Barkeater Cups. The women will battle to recover the Barkeater Cup while the men hope to defend their championship.
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210