New SUNY Chancellor Visits ESF
Dr. Nancy Zimpher met with administrators, faculty, staff and students
"I have had a wonderful day today. I have had so much substance that I need course credit now," said SUNY Chancellor, Nancy Zimpher, after her daylong meetings Thursday, July 16, 2009, with ESF administrators, faculty, staff and students as part of her tour of all 64 SUNY campuses.
Dr. Zimpher said not only are these campus visits an opportunity for her to introduce herself as the new leader of the SUNY system but a chance for some hands-on experience at each campus so she can be a stronger advocate in Albany. Thursday's visit to ESF was campus number 28.
Members of the ESF Board of Trustees, Foundation Board and Alumni Association Board also met with the chancellor.
At the end of the day, members of the Metropolitan Development Association and the University Hill Corporation joined in a reception for the chancellor held in the Bray Hall rotunda.
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
- Student from Nepal Finds Her Niche at ESF
- The Little Acorn that Could
- Maureen Mahle Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210