New SUNY Chancellor Visits ESF
Dr. Nancy Zimpher met with administrators, faculty, staff and students
Free QuickTime plug-in required
Copyright © | All Rights Reserved
"I have had a wonderful day today. I have had so much substance that I need course credit now," said SUNY Chancellor, Nancy Zimpher, after her daylong meetings Thursday, July 16, 2009, with ESF administrators, faculty, staff and students as part of her tour of all 64 SUNY campuses.
Dr. Zimpher said not only are these campus visits an opportunity for her to introduce herself as the new leader of the SUNY system but a chance for some hands-on experience at each campus so she can be a stronger advocate in Albany. Thursday's visit to ESF was campus number 28.
Members of the ESF Board of Trustees, Foundation Board and Alumni Association Board also met with the chancellor.
At the end of the day, members of the Metropolitan Development Association and the University Hill Corporation joined in a reception for the chancellor held in the Bray Hall rotunda.
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ĎAmazing Experienceí with Animals Leads to Career Goal
- On the Menu: Woodcock and Ďa Ton of Venisoní
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellorís Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210