ESF Sophomore Earns Player of the Week Honor
Young named to Sarah Lawrence All-Tournament Team
Suthod Young, a sophomore forward on the ESF Mighty Oaks basketball team, has been named a Player of the Week by the U.S. Collegiate Athletic Association.
Young was honored for his performance Jan. 5 against the Steels of the Culinary Institute of America, when he scored 18 points and had 14 rebounds.
Young has since been instrumental in two other Might Oaks victories. He scored 16 points and grabbed 12 rebounds Jan. 11 in a double-overtime victory over the Pioneers of Alfred State when the two teams met in the consolation game of the Sarah Lawrence Tournament. He also scored 12 points and had nine rebounds Jan. 18 in another game against the Steels.
Young, a student in the ESF Department of Sustainable Contruction Management and Engineering, is a resident of Mossup, Conn.
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210