ESF Sophomore Earns Player of the Week Honor
Young named to Sarah Lawrence All-Tournament Team
Suthod Young, a sophomore forward on the ESF Mighty Oaks basketball team, has been named a Player of the Week by the U.S. Collegiate Athletic Association.
Young was honored for his performance Jan. 5 against the Steels of the Culinary Institute of America, when he scored 18 points and had 14 rebounds.
Young has since been instrumental in two other Might Oaks victories. He scored 16 points and grabbed 12 rebounds Jan. 11 in a double-overtime victory over the Pioneers of Alfred State when the two teams met in the consolation game of the Sarah Lawrence Tournament. He also scored 12 points and had nine rebounds Jan. 18 in another game against the Steels.
Young, a student in the ESF Department of Sustainable Contruction Management and Engineering, is a resident of Mossup, Conn.
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
- DEC Accepts Great South Woods Report For Planning Review
- Alumna Launches Career with Saws and Llamas
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- SRC Fellowship Supports Student in Battle against Mosquitoes
- ESF among SUNY Leaders in Support for Minority-, Women-owned Businesses
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Three Grants
- ESF Integrates Indigenous Knowledge into New Graduate Program
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Sculptor as Artist-in-residence
- Secret Lives of Amazonian Fishes Revealed by Chemicals Stored in Their Ear-stones
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210