SUNY-ESF Celebrates Earth Week with Music Video
'Where does all this stuff come from?'
Earth Day is important at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF). So important, in fact, that the actual observance of Earth Day, April 22, is preceded by Earth Week with programs, speeches, workshops, events, movies, pep rallies, community service projects and more.
This year ESF introduces a music video to help people put the event in proper perspective.
The song, "Thank the Earth," was written and recorded by Professor Jamie Savage, who teaches at the ESF Ranger School in Wanakena, N.Y.
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-LeMoyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
- Walk on the Wild Side
- USA President Focuses on Building Relationships
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210