Monday, September 22, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Onondaga Lake Bioblitz: More Than 400 Species in 24 Hours
- Governor Announces $20M Grant to ESF, Partners
- Forbes Ranks ESF 20th Nationwide for Best Value Colleges
- Bioblitz: Initial Findings List More Than 400 Species
- Quentin Wheeler Installed as ESF’s Fourth President
ESF Professor Appointed Editor of International Journal
Sonnenfeld takes leadership role in July
Dr. David A. Sonnenfeld, professor of sociology and environmental policy in the ESF Department of Environmental Studies, has been appointed as the new, incoming editor-in-chief of the international scholarly journal, Society & Natural Resources (S&NR).
The appointment is effective July 1 for a three-year term. Sonnenfeld shares the appointment with Dr. Peter Leigh Taylor of Colorado State University.
According to its mission statement, S&NR "publishes a broad range of social science research on the interaction of social and biophysical processes, policies and practices occurring around the world and at multiple scales." Published by Routledge/ Taylor & Francis, S&NR is the official journal of the International Association for Society and Natural Resources.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210