ESF Professor Appointed Editor of International Journal
Sonnenfeld takes leadership role in July
Dr. David A. Sonnenfeld, professor of sociology and environmental policy in the ESF Department of Environmental Studies, has been appointed as the new, incoming editor-in-chief of the international scholarly journal, Society & Natural Resources (S&NR).
The appointment is effective July 1 for a three-year term. Sonnenfeld shares the appointment with Dr. Peter Leigh Taylor of Colorado State University.
According to its mission statement, S&NR "publishes a broad range of social science research on the interaction of social and biophysical processes, policies and practices occurring around the world and at multiple scales." Published by Routledge/ Taylor & Francis, S&NR is the official journal of the International Association for Society and Natural Resources.
- N.Y. Lieutenant Governor Joins ESF Leaders for Lab Openings
- Syracuse Poster Project on Display at Moon Library
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
- DEC Accepts Great South Woods Report For Planning Review
- Alumna Launches Career with Saws and Llamas
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- SRC Fellowship Supports Student in Battle against Mosquitoes
- ESF among SUNY Leaders in Support for Minority-, Women-owned Businesses
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Three Grants
- ESF Integrates Indigenous Knowledge into New Graduate Program
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210