Wednesday, March 04, 2015
Subscribe (News reader required)
- ESF Grad Student Awarded Rare Book School Scholarship
- Curry to Tell Story of ESF Landscape Influence in Hyde Park
- SUNY Chancellor Visits ESF for ‘Speak Out’ with Students
- Leopold to Present on Onondaga Lake Restoration
- Career Fair Links Students, Prospective Employers
ESF Professor Appointed Editor of International Journal
Sonnenfeld takes leadership role in July
Dr. David A. Sonnenfeld, professor of sociology and environmental policy in the ESF Department of Environmental Studies, has been appointed as the new, incoming editor-in-chief of the international scholarly journal, Society & Natural Resources (S&NR).
The appointment is effective July 1 for a three-year term. Sonnenfeld shares the appointment with Dr. Peter Leigh Taylor of Colorado State University.
According to its mission statement, S&NR "publishes a broad range of social science research on the interaction of social and biophysical processes, policies and practices occurring around the world and at multiple scales." Published by Routledge/ Taylor & Francis, S&NR is the official journal of the International Association for Society and Natural Resources.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210