ESF Professor Appointed Editor of International Journal
Sonnenfeld takes leadership role in July
Dr. David A. Sonnenfeld, professor of sociology and environmental policy in the ESF Department of Environmental Studies, has been appointed as the new, incoming editor-in-chief of the international scholarly journal, Society & Natural Resources (S&NR).
The appointment is effective July 1 for a three-year term. Sonnenfeld shares the appointment with Dr. Peter Leigh Taylor of Colorado State University.
According to its mission statement, S&NR "publishes a broad range of social science research on the interaction of social and biophysical processes, policies and practices occurring around the world and at multiple scales." Published by Routledge/ Taylor & Francis, S&NR is the official journal of the International Association for Society and Natural Resources.
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
- New Book By ESF Professors Released
- Biomimicry Focus of Two-Day Event at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Sweep Conference Championships
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210