ESF Professor Appointed Editor of International Journal
Sonnenfeld takes leadership role in July
Dr. David A. Sonnenfeld, professor of sociology and environmental policy in the ESF Department of Environmental Studies, has been appointed as the new, incoming editor-in-chief of the international scholarly journal, Society & Natural Resources (S&NR).
The appointment is effective July 1 for a three-year term. Sonnenfeld shares the appointment with Dr. Peter Leigh Taylor of Colorado State University.
According to its mission statement, S&NR "publishes a broad range of social science research on the interaction of social and biophysical processes, policies and practices occurring around the world and at multiple scales." Published by Routledge/ Taylor & Francis, S&NR is the official journal of the International Association for Society and Natural Resources.
- ESF Education a Family Affair for Schiavone Brothers
- Oakie Flies into Final Four
- Oakie Continues to Dance in Mascot Madness
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-Le Moyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210