Men's Soccer Team Improves Record With Win Against Albany Pharmacy
ESF overcomes slow start, dominates second half
Coming off a dramatic overtime win versus SUNY Delhi Sept. 13, the Mighty Oaks men's soccer team was back on the field the next day against Albany College of Pharmacy.
The Mighty Oaks got off to a rough start by allowing an early goal. After trailing 1-0 for the next 40 minutes, the team found its rhythm and dominated most of the second half. Senior captain Dillon Buchberg scored two goals including a diving header worthy of the highlight reel. Goals were also scored by Zach Reda and Rob Hamm.
The men's soccer team takes its 6-0 record on the road where they will face Bryant & Stratton-Syracuse Sept. 21.
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath — Here’s the Global Scope
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Student Part of First-Place Team in Hult Prize Competition
- Zachary Smith's Commencement Speech
- Commencement Celebrates 'Stumpies...Because We Care'
- ESF Alumna Named Schwarzman Scholar
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Discovery Could Advance Cancer Research
- Senior Accomplishes Goal: ‘Publish in a Journal’
- ESF Students Participate in SEA Semester Program
- ESF President Joins NY Botanical Garden as ‘Distinguished Counsellor’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210