Men's Soccer Team Goes 1-1 in this week
Seniors lead team to a win versus Davis College
The ESF men's soccer team split games the week of Sept. 30, losing to Keuka College, 4-0, Oct. 1 but rebounding with a big win, 5-1, Oct. 3 versus Davis College.
Keuka College scored quickly, six minutes into the game off a corner kick. Sophomore Joe Marino lead the Mighty Oaks on a counter attack but was unable to capitalize. Keuka College continued building its lead scoring two more goals on breakaway opportunities. Goalkeeper Mike Walczk had 6 saves and Adam Belkadi had 1.
Against Davis College, the men's soccer team got back on the winning track thanks to its seniors on Senior Day. Senior Eli Wildey lead the Mighty Oaks with two goals. Senior Captains Dillon Buchberg and Kyle Bardwell also scored a goal each. The final goal was scored by senior Logan Dirk. Senior goalkeeper Mike Walzyk did not allow a
The men's soccer team will travel to Alfred, N.Y., Oct. 5 to face a tough match against Alfred State.
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Student Part of First-Place Team in Hult Prize Competition
- Zachary Smith's Commencement Speech
- Commencement Celebrates 'Stumpies...Because We Care'
- ESF Alumna Named Schwarzman Scholar
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Discovery Could Advance Cancer Research
- Senior Accomplishes Goal: ‘Publish in a Journal’
- ESF Students Participate in SEA Semester Program
- ESF President Joins NY Botanical Garden as ‘Distinguished Counsellor’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210