ESF Senior Chosen for National Marine Fisheries Workshop
Lynne Beaty one of 15 students nationwide chosen for workshop
Lynne Beaty, a senior at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) was chosen to participate in a selective marine resources workshop in Florida.
Beaty, of Livonia, is an environmental and forest biology major at ESF. Beaty is one of 15 students selected nationwide for the 2010 Marine Resources Population Dynamics Workshop. The workshop is sponsored by the National Marine Fisheries Service and takes place at Summerland Key, Fla., Jan. 2-8, 2010.
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
- Oakie to Receive Mascot Madness Trophy
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210