ESF Senior Chosen for National Marine Fisheries Workshop
Lynne Beaty one of 15 students nationwide chosen for workshop
Lynne Beaty, a senior at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) was chosen to participate in a selective marine resources workshop in Florida.
Beaty, of Livonia, is an environmental and forest biology major at ESF. Beaty is one of 15 students selected nationwide for the 2010 Marine Resources Population Dynamics Workshop. The workshop is sponsored by the National Marine Fisheries Service and takes place at Summerland Key, Fla., Jan. 2-8, 2010.
- Farther from the Forest: ‘Eye-opening’ Study Shows Rural U.S. Loses Forests Faster than Cities
- ESF Professor Awarded Research Grant
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210