ESF Senior Chosen for National Marine Fisheries Workshop
Lynne Beaty one of 15 students nationwide chosen for workshop
Lynne Beaty, a senior at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) was chosen to participate in a selective marine resources workshop in Florida.
Beaty, of Livonia, is an environmental and forest biology major at ESF. Beaty is one of 15 students selected nationwide for the 2010 Marine Resources Population Dynamics Workshop. The workshop is sponsored by the National Marine Fisheries Service and takes place at Summerland Key, Fla., Jan. 2-8, 2010.
- Commencement Celebrates 'Stumpies...Because We Care'
- ESF Alumna Named Schwarzman Scholar
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Discovery Could Advance Cancer Research
- Senior Accomplishes Goal: ‘Publish in a Journal’
- ESF Students Participate in SEA Semester Program
- ESF President Joins NY Botanical Garden as ‘Distinguished Counsellor’
- Blackstone LaunchPad Hosts Syracuse Qualifier for Hult Prize
- Dr. James Gibbs Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210