Keuka College Beats ESF 77-57
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell leads Mighty Oaks
Keuka College used a series of decisive runs to defeat ESF 77-57 at Weed Physical Arts Center Dec. 2.
The Mighty Oaks hung close to the Wolfpack for the first 10 minutes of the opening half. They were only down four, 22-18, with nine minutes remaining. The Wolfpack then went on a 15-0 run during the next seven minutes to pull ahead 37-18. At the half, Keuka lead 41-26.
Any chance for a comeback by ESF was put to rest when Keuka went on a quick 13-2 run at the start of the second half. Keuka lead by at least 16 points for much of the second half, finishing the game with a 77-57 victory over the Mighty Oaks.
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell had 17 points. Junior Sage Beemer chipped in 10 points and senior Suthod Young had seven rebounds.
The Mighty Oaks play next at home, their first home game in almost a month, versus Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Dec. 6.
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Student Part of First-Place Team in Hult Prize Competition
- Zachary Smith's Commencement Speech
- Commencement Celebrates 'Stumpies...Because We Care'
- ESF Alumna Named Schwarzman Scholar
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Discovery Could Advance Cancer Research
- Senior Accomplishes Goal: ‘Publish in a Journal’
- ESF Students Participate in SEA Semester Program
- ESF President Joins NY Botanical Garden as ‘Distinguished Counsellor’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210