Keuka College Beats ESF 77-57
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell leads Mighty Oaks
Keuka College used a series of decisive runs to defeat ESF 77-57 at Weed Physical Arts Center Dec. 2.
The Mighty Oaks hung close to the Wolfpack for the first 10 minutes of the opening half. They were only down four, 22-18, with nine minutes remaining. The Wolfpack then went on a 15-0 run during the next seven minutes to pull ahead 37-18. At the half, Keuka lead 41-26.
Any chance for a comeback by ESF was put to rest when Keuka went on a quick 13-2 run at the start of the second half. Keuka lead by at least 16 points for much of the second half, finishing the game with a 77-57 victory over the Mighty Oaks.
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell had 17 points. Junior Sage Beemer chipped in 10 points and senior Suthod Young had seven rebounds.
The Mighty Oaks play next at home, their first home game in almost a month, versus Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Dec. 6.
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210