Keuka College Beats ESF 77-57
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell leads Mighty Oaks
Keuka College used a series of decisive runs to defeat ESF 77-57 at Weed Physical Arts Center Dec. 2.
The Mighty Oaks hung close to the Wolfpack for the first 10 minutes of the opening half. They were only down four, 22-18, with nine minutes remaining. The Wolfpack then went on a 15-0 run during the next seven minutes to pull ahead 37-18. At the half, Keuka lead 41-26.
Any chance for a comeback by ESF was put to rest when Keuka went on a quick 13-2 run at the start of the second half. Keuka lead by at least 16 points for much of the second half, finishing the game with a 77-57 victory over the Mighty Oaks.
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell had 17 points. Junior Sage Beemer chipped in 10 points and senior Suthod Young had seven rebounds.
The Mighty Oaks play next at home, their first home game in almost a month, versus Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Dec. 6.
More ESF News
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by SUNY Chancellor
- SUNY Board of Trustees Appoints Interim President of ESF
- ESF Student Wins at COINS Grand Challenge
- ESF Students Return from Puerto Rico
- AECís McNulty Named President of OBFS
- Former ESF Cross Country Coach Inducted into USCAA Hall of Fame
- ESF Welcomes Camp Fire Professor of Wildlife Conservation
- ESF Students Join Efforts to Rebuild Puerto Rico
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2018
- Mortarboards Fly and Students Become Alumni
- ESF Announces Career Fellows for 2018
- ESF Students Named SUNY Scholar-Athletes
- 14 ESF Students Set for Volunteer Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ESF Honors Conservation Scientist Eleanor J. Sterling
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210