Keuka College Beats ESF 77-57
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell leads Mighty Oaks
Keuka College used a series of decisive runs to defeat ESF 77-57 at Weed Physical Arts Center Dec. 2.
The Mighty Oaks hung close to the Wolfpack for the first 10 minutes of the opening half. They were only down four, 22-18, with nine minutes remaining. The Wolfpack then went on a 15-0 run during the next seven minutes to pull ahead 37-18. At the half, Keuka lead 41-26.
Any chance for a comeback by ESF was put to rest when Keuka went on a quick 13-2 run at the start of the second half. Keuka lead by at least 16 points for much of the second half, finishing the game with a 77-57 victory over the Mighty Oaks.
Sophomore Ryan Caldwell had 17 points. Junior Sage Beemer chipped in 10 points and senior Suthod Young had seven rebounds.
The Mighty Oaks play next at home, their first home game in almost a month, versus Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Dec. 6.
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210