ESF Woodsmen Finish Spring Season at Dartmouth
Women place second, men fourth
The ESF Woodsmen's team finished its spring season at the Northeast Woodsmen Conclave at Dartmouth College April 24 and 25.
The men's team finished in fourth place while the women's team finished strong, taking second place at the event.
The outing at Dartmouth wrapped up a season that began March 7 at the SUNY Cobbleskill meet. The men's team finished in fourth place while the jack-and-jill team took third at that event.
On April 4, the team traveled to Alfred State for the Fifth Annual Pioneer Games. Both the men's and women's squads took home first place at the games.
The following weekend, the team traveled to Colby College in Waterville, Maine, where the men finished in third place and the women placed sixth.
The Woodsmen will be back in action in the fall with several returning students and a crop of new freshmen.
- Dr. James Gibbs Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210