Charles Hall on the Gulf Oil Spill
Dr. Hall appears on WCNY's Central Issues with George Kilpatrick
The drilling rig explosion and oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is prompting a lot of questions. Why are we drilling in such deep water? Who is to blame for this mess? What can be done to solve the energy problem?
Dr. Charles Hall, SUNY-ESF systems ecologist, addressed these questions and more during the May 11, 2010 Central Issues program on WCNY TV.
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210