Friday, October 9, 2015
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Nature, Human Activities Create Challenges for Declining Songbirds
- ESF Faculty, Students Help Set Guinness World Record
- ‘Great Experience’ Takes Grad Student to Bulgaria
- Mighty Oaks Sports Weekend Recap
- EPA Regional Administrator to Speak Oct. 6 at ESF
Charles Hall on the Gulf Oil Spill
Dr. Hall appears on WCNY's Central Issues with George Kilpatrick
The drilling rig explosion and oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is prompting a lot of questions. Why are we drilling in such deep water? Who is to blame for this mess? What can be done to solve the energy problem?
Dr. Charles Hall, SUNY-ESF systems ecologist, addressed these questions and more during the May 11, 2010 Central Issues program on WCNY TV.
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210