Charles Hall on the Gulf Oil Spill
Dr. Hall appears on WCNY's Central Issues with George Kilpatrick
The drilling rig explosion and oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is prompting a lot of questions. Why are we drilling in such deep water? Who is to blame for this mess? What can be done to solve the energy problem?
Dr. Charles Hall, SUNY-ESF systems ecologist, addressed these questions and more during the May 11, 2010 Central Issues program on WCNY TV.
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
- Oakie to Receive Mascot Madness Trophy
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210