ESF Offers Advanced PV Installer Course
Classes set for June at Onondaga Community College
A two-day advanced photovoltaic installer course will be offered June 23 and 24 through the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
The course is part of ESF Outreach's Solar Power as Renewable Energy (SPARE) program. The instructor is Dr. Gay E. Canough, a NABCEP certified installer and owner/operator of ETM Solar Works. She is also treasurer of the New York Solar Energy Industries Association (NYSEIA).
The advanced course is geared toward PV installers and engineers who have experience with PV systems. It offers participants an overview of commercial PV systems in a two-day workshop. The course is recommended for those who have taken an introductory installer course or have previous installer experience.
The workshops will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Room 216 at the J. Stanley Coyne Building at Onondaga Community College. Participants are asked to arrive 30 minutes early the first day for registration.
- Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
- Martin Hogue Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. John Farrell Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by Chancellor
- Syracuse City Schools to take ESF’s Environmental Challenge
- Jorge Guarin Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2017
- Dr. Nosa Egiebor Joins ESF as Provost, Executive VP
- Class of '17 Joins ESF Alumni Ranks
- Cultural and Natural Sustainability Come Together in New AIC Program
- Chemistry Student Wins Award
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- Oakie Acorn Receives Mascot Madness Trophy
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210