ESF Offers Advanced PV Installer Course
Classes set for June at Onondaga Community College
A two-day advanced photovoltaic installer course will be offered June 23 and 24 through the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
The course is part of ESF Outreach's Solar Power as Renewable Energy (SPARE) program. The instructor is Dr. Gay E. Canough, a NABCEP certified installer and owner/operator of ETM Solar Works. She is also treasurer of the New York Solar Energy Industries Association (NYSEIA).
The advanced course is geared toward PV installers and engineers who have experience with PV systems. It offers participants an overview of commercial PV systems in a two-day workshop. The course is recommended for those who have taken an introductory installer course or have previous installer experience.
The workshops will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Room 216 at the J. Stanley Coyne Building at Onondaga Community College. Participants are asked to arrive 30 minutes early the first day for registration.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210