ESF Offers Advanced PV Installer Course
Classes set for June at Onondaga Community College
A two-day advanced photovoltaic installer course will be offered June 23 and 24 through the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
The course is part of ESF Outreach's Solar Power as Renewable Energy (SPARE) program. The instructor is Dr. Gay E. Canough, a NABCEP certified installer and owner/operator of ETM Solar Works. She is also treasurer of the New York Solar Energy Industries Association (NYSEIA).
The advanced course is geared toward PV installers and engineers who have experience with PV systems. It offers participants an overview of commercial PV systems in a two-day workshop. The course is recommended for those who have taken an introductory installer course or have previous installer experience.
The workshops will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Room 216 at the J. Stanley Coyne Building at Onondaga Community College. Participants are asked to arrive 30 minutes early the first day for registration.
More ESF News
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2018
- Mortarboards Fly and Students Become Alumni
- ESF Announces Career Fellows for 2018
- ESF Students Named SUNY Scholar-Athletes
- 14 ESF Students Set for Volunteer Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ESF Honors Conservation Scientist Eleanor J. Sterling
- Researchers Find Whole Genome Duplication Has Occurred Many Times during Evolution of Insects
- Chemistry Graduate Student Wins Award
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210