Student: ESF Class 'Changed My Thinking'
Global Environment class teaches skills to high school students
A Westhill High School student said the ESF Global Environment class she took during her junior year has changed her thinking about environmental matters. "I think the reason why ESF is my favorite class is because it's information that I can go home and us in my everyday life. It's not really another class; it's a skill," wrote Kate Wawro in her "School Voices" column in the Syracuse Post-Standard's Green Central New York magazine.
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
- Student from Nepal Finds Her Niche at ESF
- The Little Acorn that Could
- Maureen Mahle Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210