Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- NSF Fellowship Sends Ph.D. Candidate to Japan for Bioplastics Research
- ESF Gateway Center among Top 10 for Sustainable Architecture
- Students Hone Skills in Public Speaking Lab
- Survey: Financial Concerns, Old Habits Hinder Green Building
- Students Honored for ‘Spotlight’ Presentations
Dr. Charles Hall Talks Oil on The Discovery Channel
Powering the Future
The Discovery Channel aired a four-part series, Powering the Future, to examine where our energy comes from and how we are striving to create a clean, limitless, secure supply to replace fossil fuels.
Dr. Charles Hall was part of the program including some research he and his students were doing in Puerto Rico.
The series was originally broadcast in July, 2010 on the Discovery Channel, repeated on the Science Channel and again on Planet Green.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210