Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
Three awards presented at annual spring banquet
Three awards were presented to ESF employees at the Undergraduate Student Association's Spring Banquet.
The Special Recognition for Staff Excellence was given to Glenn Young, campus police safety officer. The award is given by students to members of the ESF non-teaching staff in appreciation of service to ESF.
The Outstanding Academic Advisor award was presented to Dr. Lindi Quackenbush of the Department of Environmental Resources Engineering. Students give this award to the faculty or staff person who serves as an outstanding academic advisor.
The Distinguished Faculty Member for Teaching Excellence award was presented to Dr. Maire-Odile Fortier of the Department of Forest and Natural Resources Management. This award recognizes a faculty member who has demonstrated a high level of interest in ESF students and their education.
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
- ‘Extinct’ Floreana Tortoise Species Could Return to Galapagos
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- LA, EFB Students Delve Into Harriet Tubman’s History
- MLA Student Receives ASLA Honors
- ESF Co-Sponsors ‘Drive and Shine’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210