Knothole Goes Live!
On the web in full color
ESF's student-run newspaper, The Knothole, has recently decided to go live and interactive. Professor Patrick Lawler, faculty advisor for The Knothole, has been interested in publishing on the web for quite some time, and made the initial push this winter to get The Knothole online. It went live April 1st.
You can visit the new website at www.esf.edu/org/knothole.
The staff at The Knothole has expressed hopes that publishing The Knothole online will make it much more accessible to students and the wider community, and help increase visibility of the many events and developments on the ESF/SU campus.
Additionally, the new medium will allow for spectacular photography and a new level of interconnectivity previously unavailable with traditional forms of circulation.
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellor’s Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
- ESF Hosts Photo Exhibit of Migratory Birds along Onondaga Lake
- Study Examines Conditions for Growing Young Chestnuts
- Cultural Education
- AIC’s Artists-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Scientists Honored for Study on Improving Odds for Bats' Survival
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
- Earth Day Event Focuses on Environmental Justice
- Spirit and Essence Banquet Highlights Diversity Week
- Oakie Acorn Falters in Mascot Madness
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210