Knothole Goes Live!
On the web in full color
ESF's student-run newspaper, The Knothole, has recently decided to go live and interactive. Professor Patrick Lawler, faculty advisor for The Knothole, has been interested in publishing on the web for quite some time, and made the initial push this winter to get The Knothole online. It went live April 1st.
You can visit the new website at www.esf.edu/org/knothole.
The staff at The Knothole has expressed hopes that publishing The Knothole online will make it much more accessible to students and the wider community, and help increase visibility of the many events and developments on the ESF/SU campus.
Additionally, the new medium will allow for spectacular photography and a new level of interconnectivity previously unavailable with traditional forms of circulation.
- Farther from the Forest: ‘Eye-opening’ Study Shows Rural U.S. Loses Forests Faster than Cities
- ESF Professor Awarded Research Grant
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210