Knothole Goes Live!
On the web in full color
ESF's student-run newspaper, The Knothole, has recently decided to go live and interactive. Professor Patrick Lawler, faculty advisor for The Knothole, has been interested in publishing on the web for quite some time, and made the initial push this winter to get The Knothole online. It went live April 1st.
You can visit the new website at www.esf.edu/org/knothole.
The staff at The Knothole has expressed hopes that publishing The Knothole online will make it much more accessible to students and the wider community, and help increase visibility of the many events and developments on the ESF/SU campus.
Additionally, the new medium will allow for spectacular photography and a new level of interconnectivity previously unavailable with traditional forms of circulation.
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- Beer Eases Final Moments for Euthanized Invertebrates
- ERE Major Tackles Wastewater Plan in Iceland
- 44 ESF Students Spend Summer as DEC Interns
- Paper Engineering Boosts Student through Semester Abroad
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- ESF Receives STARS Gold Rating For Sustainability Progress
- ESF No. 2 on Sierra Magazine’s ‘Cool Schools’ List for 2016
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210