Knothole Goes Live!
On the web in full color
ESF's student-run newspaper, The Knothole, has recently decided to go live and interactive. Professor Patrick Lawler, faculty advisor for The Knothole, has been interested in publishing on the web for quite some time, and made the initial push this winter to get The Knothole online. It went live April 1st.
You can visit the new website at www.esf.edu/org/knothole.
The staff at The Knothole has expressed hopes that publishing The Knothole online will make it much more accessible to students and the wider community, and help increase visibility of the many events and developments on the ESF/SU campus.
Additionally, the new medium will allow for spectacular photography and a new level of interconnectivity previously unavailable with traditional forms of circulation.
- N.Y. Lieutenant Governor Joins ESF Leaders for Lab Openings
- Syracuse Poster Project on Display at Moon Library
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
- DEC Accepts Great South Woods Report For Planning Review
- Alumna Launches Career with Saws and Llamas
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- SRC Fellowship Supports Student in Battle against Mosquitoes
- ESF among SUNY Leaders in Support for Minority-, Women-owned Businesses
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Three Grants
- ESF Integrates Indigenous Knowledge into New Graduate Program
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210