Next Job: Raise $10,000
ESF Engineers Without Borders complete survey work in Honduras
Five members of ESF-EWB visited Buena Vista, Honduras over spring break to finalize plans to provide potable water for the 300 village residents.
Chellie Norris, Katy Johnson, Mark Fabian, Mitchell Robinson and Gwen Macdonald surveyed the planned route for the piping system to carry water to the village and met with residents to organize how the construction work will be carried out.
The cost of construction materials is estimated at $10,000. Donations are being handled through the ESF College Foundation. Depending on the fundraising, construction work is slated to begin in August.
- Oakie Flies into Final Four
- Oakie Continues to Dance in Mascot Madness
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-Le Moyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210