Next Job: Raise $10,000
ESF Engineers Without Borders complete survey work in Honduras
Five members of ESF-EWB visited Buena Vista, Honduras over spring break to finalize plans to provide potable water for the 300 village residents.
Chellie Norris, Katy Johnson, Mark Fabian, Mitchell Robinson and Gwen Macdonald surveyed the planned route for the piping system to carry water to the village and met with residents to organize how the construction work will be carried out.
The cost of construction materials is estimated at $10,000. Donations are being handled through the ESF College Foundation. Depending on the fundraising, construction work is slated to begin in August.
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210