Next Job: Raise $10,000
ESF Engineers Without Borders complete survey work in Honduras
Five members of ESF-EWB visited Buena Vista, Honduras over spring break to finalize plans to provide potable water for the 300 village residents.
Chellie Norris, Katy Johnson, Mark Fabian, Mitchell Robinson and Gwen Macdonald surveyed the planned route for the piping system to carry water to the village and met with residents to organize how the construction work will be carried out.
The cost of construction materials is estimated at $10,000. Donations are being handled through the ESF College Foundation. Depending on the fundraising, construction work is slated to begin in August.
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210