Next Job: Raise $10,000
ESF Engineers Without Borders complete survey work in Honduras
Free QuickTime plug-in required
Copyright © | All Rights Reserved
Five members of ESF-EWB visited Buena Vista, Honduras over spring break to finalize plans to provide potable water for the 300 village residents.
Chellie Norris, Katy Johnson, Mark Fabian, Mitchell Robinson and Gwen Macdonald surveyed the planned route for the piping system to carry water to the village and met with residents to organize how the construction work will be carried out.
The cost of construction materials is estimated at $10,000. Donations are being handled through the ESF College Foundation. Depending on the fundraising, construction work is slated to begin in August.
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Sculptor as Artist-in-residence
- Secret Lives of Amazonian Fishes Revealed by Chemicals Stored in Their Ear-stones
- ESF Landscape Architecture Students Receive ASLA Honors
- Student's Project Dishes Up Food to Those in Need
- Dr. Stewart Diemont Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. Stephen Stehman Named ESF Exemplary Researcher
- ESF Student Finalist for Olmsted Scholar Award
- 2016 Adirondack BioBlitz Kicks Off in the St. Lawrence Valley
- ESF Graduate Joins Teach for America
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210