Friday, March 07, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Trailhead Café: Food to Go in Boxes to Return
- Energy, Construction Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- Fungal Overlord Cultivates Gourmet Mushrooms
- 77 Employers Gather at ESF for Environmental Career Fair
- Labor Department Funds Aimed at Helping Job Seekers
ESF Centennial Seminar Series Begins
One-credit course highlights College history
The ESF Centennial Seminar, a one-credit course that highlights the College's history during its Centennial year, begins Feb. 14 in 213 Marshall Hall.
Seminar sessions will be held 4 to 5:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays through March 9.
Topics covered during the seminar include the history of the college; the college's relationship with Franklin Delano Roosevelt; famed alumnus Robert Marshall, a noted outdoorsman whose father, Louis, was instrumental in founding the college; trends in the department of environmental and forest biology, the largest academic department on campus; models for community engagement and professional collaboration; ESF's energy resources; 100 years of the American Wildlife Conservation Foundation; and ESF in the future.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210