ESF Names New Dean of Student Life and Experiential Learning
Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick
SYRACUSE - Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick of Binghamton has been appointed dean of student life and experiential learning at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
Segdwick holds a Ph.D. in higher education administration from the University of Virginia as well as a master of arts degree in human resources management from George Mason University and a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from Hampton University.
Sedgwick comes to ESF from SUNY Binghamton, where she is currently associate dean for assessment and special programs in the Division of Student Affairs. Previously, she served as associate dean for academic affairs and administration in the Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science at Binghamton and as director of Career Services at the University of Connecticut.
Sedgwick will begin her new position July 1.
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Sculptor as Artist-in-residence
- Secret Lives of Amazonian Fishes Revealed by Chemicals Stored in Their Ear-stones
- ESF Landscape Architecture Students Receive ASLA Honors
- Student's Project Dishes Up Food to Those in Need
- Dr. Stewart Diemont Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. Stephen Stehman Named ESF Exemplary Researcher
- ESF Student Finalist for Olmsted Scholar Award
- 2016 Adirondack BioBlitz Kicks Off in the St. Lawrence Valley
- ESF Graduate Joins Teach for America
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210