Thursday, May 23, 2013
Subscribe (News reader required)
- ESF College Foundation Honors Miller for Teaching Achievement
- Fabius-Pompey HEROS Science Club Partners with ESF
- ESF Cheers for Student Athletes
- ESF Alumnus Inducted into NGA Hall of Fame
- Germain's Research Focuses on Working Forests
- ESF Student Named Scholar Athlete
- College Begins Expansion of Centennial Hall
- Loon Race, Guide Boat Celebrate Summer at Newcomb Campus
- High-tech, Remote-controlled Vessels Gather Data in Lake Ontario
- And They're Off: Graduates Move on to New Lives
- Honoree Sets Path for Grads to Improve Their World
- Dr. Thomas Amidon Honored as ESF Exemplary Researcher
ESF Names New Dean of Student Life and Experiential Learning
Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick
SYRACUSE - Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick of Binghamton has been appointed dean of student life and experiential learning at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
Segdwick holds a Ph.D. in higher education administration from the University of Virginia as well as a master of arts degree in human resources management from George Mason University and a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from Hampton University.
Sedgwick comes to ESF from SUNY Binghamton, where she is currently associate dean for assessment and special programs in the Division of Student Affairs. Previously, she served as associate dean for academic affairs and administration in the Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science at Binghamton and as director of Career Services at the University of Connecticut.
Sedgwick will begin her new position July 1.