ESF Names New Dean of Student Life and Experiential Learning
Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick
SYRACUSE - Dr. Cynthia Sedgwick of Binghamton has been appointed dean of student life and experiential learning at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
Segdwick holds a Ph.D. in higher education administration from the University of Virginia as well as a master of arts degree in human resources management from George Mason University and a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from Hampton University.
Sedgwick comes to ESF from SUNY Binghamton, where she is currently associate dean for assessment and special programs in the Division of Student Affairs. Previously, she served as associate dean for academic affairs and administration in the Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science at Binghamton and as director of Career Services at the University of Connecticut.
Sedgwick will begin her new position July 1.
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
- Student from Nepal Finds Her Niche at ESF
- The Little Acorn that Could
- Maureen Mahle Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210