Governor Appoints New Trustees to ESF Board
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi & Thomas C. Buckel Jr
SYRACUSE - Gov. David Paterson appointed three new members to the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry's (ESF) board of trustees.
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi, and Thomas C. Buckel Jr. have joined the volunteer 15-member board which provides development, support and oversight of the college.
Marko, of Syracuse, is senior project manager with Denver-based CH2M Hill. DeMarchi, of Manlius, is president and chief executive officer of Synapse Risk Management, LLC. Buckel, of Syracuse, is a partner with Hancock & Estabrook, LLP.
Jorge Barbosa, a senior environmental and forest biology major, will serve as the student representative to the board.
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210