Friday, April 18, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- SUNY-ESF Celebrates Earth Week with Music Video
- ESF Receives $2.4M Gift, Largest in College History
- ESF Wildlife Society Wins Quiz Bowl
- ESF Professor Honored By Purdue University
- Bogucz Honored as Green Building Advocate
Governor Appoints New Trustees to ESF Board
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi & Thomas C. Buckel Jr
SYRACUSE - Gov. David Paterson appointed three new members to the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry's (ESF) board of trustees.
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi, and Thomas C. Buckel Jr. have joined the volunteer 15-member board which provides development, support and oversight of the college.
Marko, of Syracuse, is senior project manager with Denver-based CH2M Hill. DeMarchi, of Manlius, is president and chief executive officer of Synapse Risk Management, LLC. Buckel, of Syracuse, is a partner with Hancock & Estabrook, LLP.
Jorge Barbosa, a senior environmental and forest biology major, will serve as the student representative to the board.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210