Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Fall Sports Underway at ESF
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science — Literally
- Dr. Robin Kimmerer Kicks Off Cornell Plantations Lecture Series
- Come Visit ESF at the New York State Fair
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2015
Governor Appoints New Trustees to ESF Board
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi & Thomas C. Buckel Jr
SYRACUSE - Gov. David Paterson appointed three new members to the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry's (ESF) board of trustees.
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi, and Thomas C. Buckel Jr. have joined the volunteer 15-member board which provides development, support and oversight of the college.
Marko, of Syracuse, is senior project manager with Denver-based CH2M Hill. DeMarchi, of Manlius, is president and chief executive officer of Synapse Risk Management, LLC. Buckel, of Syracuse, is a partner with Hancock & Estabrook, LLP.
Jorge Barbosa, a senior environmental and forest biology major, will serve as the student representative to the board.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210