Sunday, October 4, 2015
Subscribe (News reader required)
- EPA Regional Administrator to Speak Oct. 6 at ESF
- Leader in American Chestnut Restoration To Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- Job Offers And No College Loans
- Near-Extinct Snail Coaxed into Reproduction at ESF
- SEO Steers NYC Student to ESF for Conservation Biology
Governor Appoints New Trustees to ESF Board
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi & Thomas C. Buckel Jr
SYRACUSE - Gov. David Paterson appointed three new members to the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry's (ESF) board of trustees.
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi, and Thomas C. Buckel Jr. have joined the volunteer 15-member board which provides development, support and oversight of the college.
Marko, of Syracuse, is senior project manager with Denver-based CH2M Hill. DeMarchi, of Manlius, is president and chief executive officer of Synapse Risk Management, LLC. Buckel, of Syracuse, is a partner with Hancock & Estabrook, LLP.
Jorge Barbosa, a senior environmental and forest biology major, will serve as the student representative to the board.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210