ESF Grad Student to Attend UN Conference
Anna Davidson to coordinate caucus on sustainable consumption, production
Anna Davidson, an environmental studies graduate student at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF), will attend the United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development as a youth delegate this month.
The conference will serve as a forum for national and civil society representatives to make international policy on sustainable development. This conference was a result of the1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro.
At ESF Davidson is working with Professor Jack Manno on sustainable household consumption. At the conference she will coordinate the global youth caucus lobbying on the Sustainable Consumption and Production theme.
"I'm incredibly excited at the chance to put all the learning on sustainable consumption I've done at ESF into practice at such a high level of policy making," said Davidson.
- New Book By ESF Professors Released
- Biomimicry Focus of Two-Day Event at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Sweep Conference Championships
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- Beer Eases Final Moments for Euthanized Invertebrates
- ERE Major Tackles Wastewater Plan in Iceland
- 44 ESF Students Spend Summer as DEC Interns
- Paper Engineering Boosts Student through Semester Abroad
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210