Study is a Must
Forestry students were encouraged to focus on classwork
This undated photo from the SUNY-ESF Archives came complete with the following rather quaint caption:
STUDY IS A MUST. To get a bachelor's degree in forestry, a student has to put in many hours of classroom lectures, laboratory studies and field work. Here a future forester is pleasantly distracted as he tries to concentrate before a final examination in silviculture. Although the student enrollment in forestry schools and colleges is mostly male, the co-educational influence is well evident on forestry campuses around the country.
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210