Empire State Development Leader to Speak at Biotechnology Symposium
Edward Reinfurt leads Division of Space, Technology, Innovation
Edward Reinfurt, director of the Division of Science, Technology and Innovation within Empire State Development, will be a key speaker June 3 at the Central New York Biotechnology Symposium in Syracuse.
Reinfurt will join Onondaga County Executive Joanne M. Mahoney as keynote speaker in opening the symposium with remarks on green technologies and economic development as it relates to biotechnology.
In addition to hearing the two keynote speakers, participants can join representatives from more than 30 companies and universities for presentations, discussions, and networking on the application of biotechnology to healthcare and the environment.
The Central New York Biotechnology Symposium will be June 3 at the Crowne Plaza Syracuse, with a networking reception and poster session the previous evening.
More information HERE.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210