Empire State Development Leader to Speak at Biotechnology Symposium
Edward Reinfurt leads Division of Space, Technology, Innovation
Edward Reinfurt, director of the Division of Science, Technology and Innovation within Empire State Development, will be a key speaker June 3 at the Central New York Biotechnology Symposium in Syracuse.
Reinfurt will join Onondaga County Executive Joanne M. Mahoney as keynote speaker in opening the symposium with remarks on green technologies and economic development as it relates to biotechnology.
In addition to hearing the two keynote speakers, participants can join representatives from more than 30 companies and universities for presentations, discussions, and networking on the application of biotechnology to healthcare and the environment.
The Central New York Biotechnology Symposium will be June 3 at the Crowne Plaza Syracuse, with a networking reception and poster session the previous evening.
More information HERE.
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210