Empire State Development Leader to Speak at Biotechnology Symposium
Edward Reinfurt leads Division of Space, Technology, Innovation
Edward Reinfurt, director of the Division of Science, Technology and Innovation within Empire State Development, will be a key speaker June 3 at the Central New York Biotechnology Symposium in Syracuse.
Reinfurt will join Onondaga County Executive Joanne M. Mahoney as keynote speaker in opening the symposium with remarks on green technologies and economic development as it relates to biotechnology.
In addition to hearing the two keynote speakers, participants can join representatives from more than 30 companies and universities for presentations, discussions, and networking on the application of biotechnology to healthcare and the environment.
The Central New York Biotechnology Symposium will be June 3 at the Crowne Plaza Syracuse, with a networking reception and poster session the previous evening.
More information HERE.
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ĎAmazing Experienceí with Animals Leads to Career Goal
- On the Menu: Woodcock and Ďa Ton of Venisoní
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellorís Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210