Empire State Development Leader to Speak at Biotechnology Symposium
Edward Reinfurt leads Division of Space, Technology, Innovation
Edward Reinfurt, director of the Division of Science, Technology and Innovation within Empire State Development, will be a key speaker June 3 at the Central New York Biotechnology Symposium in Syracuse.
Reinfurt will join Onondaga County Executive Joanne M. Mahoney as keynote speaker in opening the symposium with remarks on green technologies and economic development as it relates to biotechnology.
In addition to hearing the two keynote speakers, participants can join representatives from more than 30 companies and universities for presentations, discussions, and networking on the application of biotechnology to healthcare and the environment.
The Central New York Biotechnology Symposium will be June 3 at the Crowne Plaza Syracuse, with a networking reception and poster session the previous evening.
More information HERE.
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
- Student from Nepal Finds Her Niche at ESF
- The Little Acorn that Could
- Maureen Mahle Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210