Empire State Development Leader to Speak at Biotechnology Symposium
Edward Reinfurt leads Division of Space, Technology, Innovation
Edward Reinfurt, director of the Division of Science, Technology and Innovation within Empire State Development, will be a key speaker June 3 at the Central New York Biotechnology Symposium in Syracuse.
Reinfurt will join Onondaga County Executive Joanne M. Mahoney as keynote speaker in opening the symposium with remarks on green technologies and economic development as it relates to biotechnology.
In addition to hearing the two keynote speakers, participants can join representatives from more than 30 companies and universities for presentations, discussions, and networking on the application of biotechnology to healthcare and the environment.
The Central New York Biotechnology Symposium will be June 3 at the Crowne Plaza Syracuse, with a networking reception and poster session the previous evening.
More information HERE.
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210