Friday, May 24, 2013
Subscribe (News reader required)
- ESF College Foundation Honors Miller for Teaching Achievement
- Fabius-Pompey HEROS Science Club Partners with ESF
- ESF Cheers for Student Athletes
- ESF Alumnus Inducted into NGA Hall of Fame
- Germain's Research Focuses on Working Forests
- ESF Student Named Scholar Athlete
- College Begins Expansion of Centennial Hall
- Loon Race, Guide Boat Celebrate Summer at Newcomb Campus
- High-tech, Remote-controlled Vessels Gather Data in Lake Ontario
- And They're Off: Graduates Move on to New Lives
- Honoree Sets Path for Grads to Improve Their World
- Dr. Thomas Amidon Honored as ESF Exemplary Researcher
ESF Chemistry Student Receives Honor
Arsen Simonyan, graduate student, presented with Green Chemistry award
SYRACUSE - A graduate student at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry was honored for his thesis work in green chemistry.
Arsen Simonyan was awarded the 2008 Kenneth G. Hancock Memorial Student Award in Green Chemistry for his thesis work on linear-dendritic nano-scale reaction vessels. The award was presented to him at the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards Ceremony at the National Academies in Washington, D.C. in June.
The Kenneth G. Hancock Memorial Award in green chemistry award honors outstanding student contributions to furthering the goals of green chemistry through research or education. The winners will receive national recognition for their work.