Wednesday, October 01, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- German Foresters Visit The Ranger School
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- ‘Honorable Harvest’ Lecture Draws SRO Crowd
- Bass Fishing Team Catches on at ESF
- ESF Faculty Member Contributes to Biogenic Carbon Report
ESF Chemistry Student Receives Honor
Arsen Simonyan, graduate student, presented with Green Chemistry award
SYRACUSE - A graduate student at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry was honored for his thesis work in green chemistry.
Arsen Simonyan was awarded the 2008 Kenneth G. Hancock Memorial Student Award in Green Chemistry for his thesis work on linear-dendritic nano-scale reaction vessels. The award was presented to him at the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards Ceremony at the National Academies in Washington, D.C. in June.
The Kenneth G. Hancock Memorial Award in green chemistry award honors outstanding student contributions to furthering the goals of green chemistry through research or education. The winners will receive national recognition for their work.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210