- Emergency Guide
- · Certified Responders & Automatic External Defibrillator Locations
- · Program InfoPDF, Word
- Laboratory Safety Guide and Chemical Hygiene Plan
- ESF Battery Recycling Guidelines
- Waste Light Bulb Recycling Guidelines
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Hazard Assessment Signage Program Instructions
- Chemical Labels
- Additional Safety Information
- Chemical Waste Management
- John Wasiel Environmental Health & Safety Officer
This emergency guide is intended for use by staff and students at S.U.N.Y. E.S.F. It is designed specifically to meet possible emergency conditions on this campus.
The objective of this manual is to protect laboratory workers from exposure to hazardous chemicals and situations that may endanger their health and safety. A conscious effort by all laboratory personnel to follow these guidelines is essential to achieve a safe work environment.
In a continuing effort to promote environmentally responsible recycling practices, ESF recycles batteries generated in offices, labs, and shops on campus.
Guidelines for the collection and recycling of all fluorescent, mercury vapor, metal halide and high-pressure sodium light bulbs used on campus.
A comprehensive list of Internet Material Safety Data Sheet databases compiled by Cornell University.
Program to create signs for laboratory entrances indicating hazards within and emergency contact information.
Program to produce detailed chemical container labels, provided by Cornell University.
Vermont Safety Information Resources, Inc.
Chemical Waste Management
PDF version, Word version
Instructions for properly identifying and managing chemical and hazardous waste.