219 Baker Lab
1 Forestry Dr.
Syracuse, New York 13210
Ph.D. (in progress) State University of New York - College of Environmental Science and Forestry
M. Eng., Cornell University, 1990
B. Sc. with Distinction, Cornell University, 1989
Areas of Study
Optimum Value Engineering
- CME 342 – Light Construction
- CME 332 - Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- CME 304- Environmental Performance Measures for Buildings
- CME 305 - Sustainable Energy Systems for Buildings
- CME 306 - Engineering Materials for Sustainable Construction
- CME 405 - Building Information Modeling for Construction Managers
- ERE 596 - Seminar in Deconstruction
Crovella, P L. and K.G. Gebremedhin. 1990. Analyses of light frame wood truss tension joint stiffness. Forest Products Journal, April 1990, 41-47.
Gebremedhin, K. G. and P. L. Crovella. 1990. Load distribution in metal plate connectors of tension joints in wood trusses. Transactions of the ASAE 34(1):281-7.
Crovella, P. L. and K. G. Gebremedhin. 1988. Improving wood truss design by optimizing metal plate connectors. ASAE Paper no. 88-45117. St. Joseph, MI. 19pp.
Gebremedhin, K. G. and P.L. Crovella. 1990. Analysis of light frame wood truss joints using an elastic foundation model. Proceedings of the International Timber Engineering Conference. Tokyo, Japan. 709-15.