Visioning Voices Community Design Speaker Series
The Visioning Voices Speaker Series events are open to those who want to learn about how to make positive change in their neighborhood, with focus on planning and design.
We encourage community members and neighborhood organizations city-wide to participate in these events and take lessons learned back to your community. Each event consists of a series of activities to familiarize participants with the host neighborhood and learn about the factors that affect our health and quality of life.
- Lifelong Play, March 8, 2018
- Safe Growth: Syracuse Near Westside (Google Drive video), November 15, 2017
- Tactical Urbanism, March 21, 2017
- The Role and Value of Urban Parks, September 26, 2017
- Creating Safe and Healthy Neighborhoods, November 16, 2016
What We Do
- "A Summer of Change"
- Main Street Revitalization
- Urban Design & Neighborhood Planning
- Parks & Open Space
- Regional Design & Planning
- Faculty & Staff Research
- Visioning Voices Community Design Speaker Series
- What is Vision Planning?