13th Annual New York State Green Building Conference
Holiday Inn Syracuse-Liverpool, 441 Electronics Parkway, Liverpool NY 13088
We are happy to announce that we are partnering with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) for this upcoming conference! The 2015 Conference will feature a Plenary session hosted by Rick Fedrizzi, the CEO of the USGBC and CEO of the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI)!
Join us in March for exciting keynote/plenary presentations, a great exhibitor gallery, & technical sessions on topics including: Green Materials, High Performance Buildings, Resiliency, Biomimicry, Urban Design, Planning, & Community Development, Renewable Energy & more!
2015 Green Building Advocate of the Year Award Nominations
Be part of the process and send us your suggestions. The advocate should be:
- An individual actively involved in the field of green building, green construction or sustainable building and their supporting disciplines either in a professional or volunteer capacity.
- An individual who embodies the ideals of using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource efficient in all stages of building
- A person who is prominent in promoting the need to reduce the overall impact of the built environment on humans and the environment.
Nominations of individuals from New York State are highly encouraged.
Call for Abstracts
We are no longer accepting abstracts for 50 minute or 100 minute platform presentations. Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract.
- Deadline: Friday, November 7, 2014
- Notification of Selection Extended to: December 5, 2014
The New York State Green Building Conference is hosted by the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry in partnership with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), along with the U.S. Green Building Council New York Upstate Chapter and the Syracuse Center of Excellence in Environmental and Energy Systems (Syracuse CoE).
The mission of the New York State Green Building Conference is to promote, educate and support green building design, construction and processes.