SUNY-ESF - Academic Support Services Office
Academic Success & Community Service
Through its support of the mission of SUNY-ESF and the Office of Student Affairs, we are committed to the success of our students by preparing them with holistically challenging student development opportunities that assist in their current academic pursuits and future personal goals.
Principle supports via the Academic Success Center (ASC)
- Peer Tutoring Program
- At-risk student support initiatives such as the S.E.E.D.S Support Program for academic probation students
- Tutor Training Seminars
Principle programs via Community Service
- Saturday of Service during first-year student Orientation
- Contact for campus co-curricular service opportunities
- Campus Day of Service during Fall and Spring semesters
To access information about the programs and services offered, please use the menu to the right.
Academic Success and Community Service
Moon Library, Rm. 109A
Phone: (315) 470-4919
Fax: (315) 470-4912
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (until 4:00 pm in the summer)
- John Turbeville, Ph.D., Assistant Dean and Director of Career Services
- TBD, Academic Success and Community Service Coordinator
- Erika Sykes, Peer Tutor Coordinator
- Azhar Feroz, ASC Work Study Student - Office Assistant
- TBD, ASC Work Study Student - Office Assistant
Academic Success Workshops Calendar
No events are available.