SUNY-ESF - Academic Support Services Office
Through its support of the mission of SUNY-ESF, Academic Support Services is committed to the success of our students by preparing them with holistically challenging student development opportunities that assist in their current academic pursuits and future personal goals.
To access information about the programs and services offered, please use the menu to the right.
Academic Support Services Office
Moon Library, Rm. 109A
Phone: (315) 470-4921
Fax: (315) 470-4912
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (until 4:00 pm in summer)
- Scott J. Blair, Academic Success and New Student Programs Coordinator
- Casey Duffy, Program Coordinator for Academic Support Services
- Sam Buzash, Peer Tutor Coordinator
- Brooke Clemons, Work Study Student - Office Assistant
- Erika Sykes, Work Study Student - Office Assistant
- Lauren Polak, Graduate Intern for Spring 2014 semester
Academic Support Workshops Calendar
No events are available.