Through its support of the mission of SUNY-ESF and the Office of Student Affairs, we are committed to the success of our students by preparing them with holistically challenging student development opportunities that assist in their current academic pursuits and future personal goals.
Principle supports via the Academic Success Center (ASC)
- Peer Tutoring Program
- At-risk student support initiatives such as the S.E.E.D.S Support Program for academic probation students
- Academic Success Workshops
- Tutor Training Seminars
Tutor Training Dates Spring 2017
- Friday, January 20th, 2017 at 1:00pm-2:00pm in 110 Moon Library
- Monday, January 23rd,2017 at 11:00am-12:00pm in 110 Moon Library
- Tuesday, January 24th, 2017 at 11:00am-12:00pm in 110 Moon Library (FCH 152 & EFB 103 tutors)
- Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 at 4:00pm-5:00pm in 110 Moon Library
To access information about the programs and services offered, please use the menu to the right.
Academic Success Center
Bray 110- Amelia Hoffman
Centennial Hall B014- Tutoring Services
Phone: (315) 470-4919
Fax: (315) 470-4912
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (until 4:00 pm in the summer)
Academic Success Workshops Calendar
No events are available.
Academic Success Blog
Click on links below to view full post.