SUNY-ESF - Academic Support Services Office
Through its support of the mission of SUNY-ESF, Academic Support Services is committed to the success of our students by preparing them with holistically challenging student development opportunities that assist in their current academic pursuits and future personal goals.
To access information about the programs and services offered, please use the menu to the right.
Academic Support Services Office
Moon Library, Rm. 109A
Phone: (315) 470-4921
Fax: (315) 470-4912
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (until 4:00 pm in summer)
- Scott J. Blair, Coordinator for Academic Support Services
- Erin Moody, Peer Tutor Coordinator
- Sam Buzash, Work Study Student - Office Assistant
- Brooke Clemons, Work Study Student - Office Assistant
- Jess Mohr, Graduate Intern for Fall 2013 semester
Academic Support Workshops Calendar
No events are available.