Study AbroadOffice of International Education
SUNY-ESF is committed to enhancing the internationalization of ESF students’ academic experiences. ESF believes strongly that international experiences provide students with the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to be informed, active, responsible, and culturally-sensitive global citizens.
The Office of International Education assists students who wish to participate in the College’s diverse study and research abroad opportunities noted below.
- SUNY-ESF Faculty-led, Short-term International Academic Courses
- SUNY-ESF Exchange Programs
- Additional Study Abroad Programs (SUNY system, Syracuse University, affiliated programs and non-affiliated programs)
- Student Research and Volunteering Abroad
The Office of International Education (OIE)
The Office of International Education (OIE) provides general support and services to:
- New and current ESF international students and their dependents; and
- Current ESF students interested in studying abroad.
- New and current ESF research scholars and student interns.
OIE also acts as an emergency point of contact for students conducting research abroad and participating in international programs and for ESF faculty taking students abroad.
Office of International Education, OIE@esf.edu
110 Bray Hall
Syracuse, NY 13210