Education AbroadOffice of International Education
SUNY-ESF is committed to enhancing the internationalization of ESF student's academic experiences. ESF believes strongly that international experiences provide students with the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to be informed, active, responsible, and culturally-sensitive global citizens.
Prospective Study Abroad Students:
Returning Study Abroad Students:
Current Study Abroad Students:
Faculty / Staff:
Making it Work:
- Study Abroad Eligibility Requirements and Approval Process
- Funding Study Abroad: Scholarships, Fellowships, and More...
- Student Research and Volunteering Abroad Process
- Participating in an ESF International Program
You've Been Accepted, What Next:
- Approved Students
- Cultural Adjustment
- Making the Most of Your Experience!
- Health and Safety While Abroad
- Getting Involved with OIE
- There and Back Again: Going Abroad After Coming Back
- Marketing Your Study Abroad Experience
Faculty / Staff:
Office of International Education (OIE)
The Office of International Education (OIE) provides general support and services to:
- New and current ESF international students and their dependents; and
- Current ESF students interested in studying abroad.
- New and current ESF research scholars and student interns.
- Faculty and staff interested in developing international courses.
OIE also acts as an emergency point of contact for students conducting research abroad, participating in international programs, and for ESF faculty taking students abroad.
Coordinator of International Education
Office of International Education
110 Bray Hall
Syracuse, NY 13210