E-Billing and E-Refunds
Sign into MyESF to:
- access your semester bill
- make online payments
- print a copy of the bill for your records
- access your account history
- authorize third party access to bill and financial aid information (FERPA Waiver)
Semester bills and due dates are as follows for the upcoming academic year:
|Fall||July 15||August 15|
|Spring||December 15||January 15|
|Summer||May 15||June 15|
Important Billing Notes
- Due dates are based on the registration status of student at the time of the billing. If a student registers for classes during orientation, the bill will be generated the next day and the payment is due within 30 days of that date. If there is not enough financial aid or payment is not made by the due date, the student will be responsible for late fees.
- Students are responsible for reviewing, understanding and abiding by the College’s regulations, procedures, requirements and deadlines as described by all official publications and on our website.
- Email notification of semester bill availability and due date will be sent to the student's ESF email account, which is the official account billing communications.
- The E-Bill shows the balance the day it was issued. It is the student’s responsibility to check their invoice after making any changes to financial aid, credit hours and/or other adjustments, and make any associated payment to avoid late fees.
Policies and Forms
- Important Policies (collection, auditing, deferment, late payment, withdrawl and refund, etc.)
- Late Payment Fee Petition (PDF)
- Online by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover -- no payments by phone)
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Academic Year (fall and spring semesters)
8 installments, $45 application fee
- Summer Only
3 installments, $25 application fee
- Summer Monthly Payment Plan (PDF)
- Fall & Spring Monthly Payment Plan (PDF)
- Spring-only Monthly Payment Plan (PDF)
- Cash, Check, Money Orders (made out to SUNY-ESF) mailed to:
103 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
Monthly Payment Plans
Monthly Payment Plans (MPP) provide a payment alternative that enables families to pay college-billed expenses in regular, equal monthly installments. No interest is charged, but there is an application fee to cover administrative expenses.
There are two options to the MPP:
Monthly Plans for are available for tuition, fees, Trailhead dining, and Centennial Hall housing.
Ranger School, Wanakena
Monthly Plans for are available for tuition, fees, and room and board charges.
Payments must be received by our office by the due date on the Bill.
Excess student financial aid and Parent Loan fund amounts can be credited electronically to the checking or savings account number you designate on the one of these forms:
The E-Refund form cannot be faxed we must have the original form, with signature, in order to process the refund.
Most refunds will appear within 48 hours of transmission. If the funds are available we will make every effort to process the refund within 3 days prior to the first day of classes, making it easier to cover other expenses.
This refund process is available for only student/parent financial aid excess it is not available for payroll or reimbursements from the College (travel or petty cash) or for Student Government association.