- General Information ▼
- Bursar ▼
- Payroll (Forms/Calendars) ▼
- Purchasing ▼
- Business Travel ▼
- Business Travel Home
- Travel Reimbursement Rates
- State Airfare Policy (BTA rules)
- Airline Request Form
- Tax Exempt Certificate
- Travel Authorization Form
- Airline Request Form
- Vehicle Request Form
- 15-passenger Van Form
- 15-passenger Procedure
- State Travel Only:
- NYS Travel Advance Form
- Travel Expenses Worksheet
- Statement of Automobile Travel
- Research Foundation Travel Only:
- RF Travel Advance Form
E-Billing and E-Refunds
Beginning with the FALL 2011 semester, SUNY ESF will no longer print and mail paper bills. Students have had access to our online bills for a few years but we continued to provide paper bills. This decision enables SUNY ESF to go green and save thousands of trees, while saving thousands of dollars in printing and postage expenses. E-Billing also alleviates risks associated with paper bills- identity theft, loss of mail and changes of address.
MyESF provides a secure and confidential site for the E-Bill and Online Payments.
- The site is available 24/7.
- You can access the website from anywhere in the world where there is internet access.
- You can print a copy of the bill for your records.
- Your account history is always available through the Invoice.
- Students can authorize third party access (to the bill and financial aid information only) through the FERPA Waiver.
How it Works
Semester bills and due dates are as follows for the upcoming academic year:
|Fall semester available||July 15||Payment Due Date||August 15|
|Spring Semester available||December 15||Payment Due Date||January 15|
|Summer Semester available||May 15||Payment Due Date||June 15|
The fixed due dates are based on the registration status of student at the time of the billing. If a student registers for classes during orientation the bill will be generated the next day and the payment due date is 30 days from that date. If there is not enough financial aid or payment is not made by the due date the student will be responsible for late fees. Please see the SUNY ESF collection policy at www.esf.edu/bursar/. Students are responsible for reviewing, understanding and abiding by the College’s regulations, procedures, requirements and deadlines as described by all official publications and on our website.
For access to your semester bill and online payments:
- Returning students- MyESF- sign in under the student login with your net ID and password
- New Undergraduate Students- go to the accepted student portal. Use your student login and password to access.
- New Graduate Students-go to the graduate accepted student portal. Use your login and password to access.
The student will receive an e-mail notification regarding the availability of the semester bill, due date and a link to MyESF. The student ESF mail account is the official e-mail account for notification of bills and invoice.
The balance on the E-Bill is the balance on the day the E-Bill was issued. Any changes to the financial aid, credit hours and/ or payments will be reflected on the invoice. It is the student’s responsibility to check their invoice after making any of these changes to make payment and avoid any late fees. We recommend making payment online but if you opt not to pay online please send payment to:
SUNY ESF, Bursar
103 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
Students will no longer have to wait in line for a refund!
We are offering the opportunity for excess student financial aid and excess Parent Loan fund to be credited, electronically, to the checking or savings account number you designate on the attached form. Most refunds will appear within 48 hours of transmission. If the funds are available we will make every effort to process the refund within 3 days prior to the first day of classes. This will make it easier to buy books, pay your rent or pay Syracuse University for dorm charges and meal plans.
This refund process is available for only student/parent financial aid excess- it is not available for payroll or reimbursements checks from the College (travel or petty cash) or Student Government association.
The E-Refund form cannot be faxed to our office. We must have the original form, with a signature, in order to process the refund via ACH.