Join the Annual Fund Phonathon Team
Are you an ESF student looking to earn some extra MONEY during the semester? The ESF Annual Fund needs you!
Great Fun, Great Pay, and Great Benefits
Become a part of the ESF Phonathon team and assist ESF in obtaining gifts from alumni and parents for student scholarships. Discuss college and careers with alumni from around the country, and make industry contacts in your future field.
Where and When
You will work in 217 Bray Hall
- Monday Thursday evenings: 6:00pm 9:00pm
- Some Sunday calling possible
- Starting salary of $10.75 per hour
- Obtain professional skills in sales, marketing & public relations
- Flexible schedules
- Calling days based on the College calendar
If you are interested, call Michael Dugan at 470-4775, stop by his office in 214 Bray Hall, or complete the online application.
For More Information...
ESF Development Office
214 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210