New Online Services Available!
The payroll office administers all aspects of five New York State payrolls and Research Foundation payroll, serving its campus clientele in full compliance with Federal, State, Research Foundation and University/College regulations and procedures.
- Processing the faculty/staff, student, and work-study payrolls through the SUNY HR/PAYSR online system.
- Audit and Processing of Research Foundation timesheets and payroll through the Oracle E-Timekeeping system.
- Auditing all classified service timesheets and verifying all overtime, holiday pay.
- Assist with preparation of unemployment forms.
- Administering tax withholding and other payroll deductions via the online PAYSR network.
Payroll Office Hours
- Academic Year
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
1 Forestry Drive
119 Bray Hall
Syracuse, NY 13210
Ellen Brown, Payroll Examiner II
Prepares and reviews College’s Main, Graduate and Scholarship payrolls. Ensures accuracy and final submission of all State payrolls including: Main, Graduate, Scholarship, College Work Study, and Student Assistants. Facilitator for the online State Time and Attendance System for all employees in unclassified and classified positions (UUP, CSEA, NYSCOBA, PBANY, PEF and M/C).
Gary Dibble, Payroll Examiner I
Verifies and reviews processing of the Research Foundation payroll. Facilitator for the RF E-time system for exempt and non-exempt RF employees. Processes the College Work Study and Student Assistant Payrolls.