Faculty and Staff
ESF is well positioned for success at a time when society increasingly recognizes the importance of a sustainable environment - and the health of ecosystems around the world - to the economic and social well-being of all. Our employees help advance that mission and are part of a welcoming community. We're glad you're here.
- Academic Governance
- Academic and Administrative Departments and Units
- Administrative Updates including stadium parking and state holidays
- Employee Hybrid Work Schedule
- Office of Business Affairs
- Moon Library
- NY-ALERT: Emergency notifications
- Registrar: Schedule of Classes, etc.
- Title IX, Non-Discrimination Policy
Systems and Services
Most systems and services below require authentication with ESFiD and DUO. For more information, visit Computing and Network Services.
- Banner Faculty Self Service
- ESF Community Intranet
- SUNY HR Employee Self-Service
- Slate Graduate Application Review
- IASystem Course Surveys
- Faculty Dashboards
ESF Faculty development opportunities are available in instructional improvement, scholarly advancement, and interpersonal skills. The following offices and sites have information on workshops, training sessions, symposia, informational events, resources, and more: