Get Your flu ShotCampus Calendar
Friday, October 22, 2021
12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: GATEWAY (across from the carrier dome near elevator)
Event Description: Who should get vaccinated?
* Everyone 6 months of age and older should get vaccinated every flu
What are the benefits of vaccination?
* It can help prevent you from getting the flu.
* If you do develop the flu, the illness may be milder.
* The flu vaccine reduces hospitalizations related to the flu by 71%.
Will the flu vaccine cause the flu?
* No the vaccine cannot cause the flu. The injectable vaccine is an
inactivated (dead) virus and cannot cause illness.
* Location: GATEWAY (across from the carrier dome near elevator)
*YOU MUST HAVE INSURANCE CARD OR INSURANCE INFORMATION WITH YOU (we will bill to your insurance but there is no out of pocket cost to you)*
Laura D. Crandall,
Sponsor: ESF Student Involvement and Leadership
Sunday, October 17, 2021
Add Your Event to the Calendar
Any ESF student, faculty or staff member with a valid username and password for the following systems is welcome to submit an event, announcement or news item for sharing on the web and social media.