Career Services for Students
Make an Appointment
Call 315-470-6900 or stop by 105 Bray Hall.
From College to Career
No matter what your career plans are or where you are in your career development, the Office of Career Services can assist you. We provide services to help you look for career opportunities, make employer connections, update your resume and gain helpful hints on how to nail that interview.
Report Your Job
Each year, ESF conducts a survey of recent graduates to determine how many begin their careers immediately after graduation and how many have entered graduate school. Please participate!
Student Career Links
Events and Programs
- Betsy and Jesse Fink Career Development Program
- Career and Internship Fair
- Internship and Engagement Expo
- Career Development Series
- Graduate and Professional School Fair
- Personality Traits, Interests, Skills, Values & Interests
- International Students
- Students with Disabilities