ESF’s Research Featured at Link CNY Innovation Expo
Creating sustainable communities with diverse technologies and services
SYRACUSE The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry will be a featured exhibitor at the Link CNY Innovation Expo April 26 at the Convention Center at OnCenter from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The event is an exhibition of diverse technologies and services with a common aim of creating sustainable communities.
ESF President Cornelius B. Murphy, Jr. and Dr. Richard Smardon, chair of the Faculty of Environmental Studies, will present an overview of the Municipal Leaders Conference program titled “Moving toward Sustainable Communities” from 10 to 11 a.m. Dr. Edwin White will speak about biomass as part of a panel discussion on energy alternatives from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
ESF will also have an exhibit focusing on the climate change and alternative energies research being done at the college.
For a complete listing of the day’s events visit www.focussyracuse.org.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Joins 19 New York Colleges and Universities to Purchase Large-Scale Aggregated Renewable Energy
- ESF Alum Named 2019 AASHE Sustainability Award Winner
- ESF Opens Food Pantry for Students
- ESF among Sierra Magazine’s 2019 Top ‘Cool Schools’
- ESF, Syracuse University Announce Renewed Academic, Research-Based Partnership
- ESF Named Top Performer in 2019 Sustainable Campus Index
- ESF Brings Science to the New York State Fair
- ESF Welcomes First-year and Transfer Students
- ESF Named a Top Green College by Princeton Review
- Governor Appoints New Trustees to ESF Board
- ESF Represented at Bioeconomy Conference
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Funding to Five Projects
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester
- ESF Student Among Delegation Attending Committee on World Food Security
- Community Invited to ESF to Share Ideas About Future of Erie Canal
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210