ESF’s Research Featured at Link CNY Innovation Expo
Creating sustainable communities with diverse technologies and services
SYRACUSE The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry will be a featured exhibitor at the Link CNY Innovation Expo April 26 at the Convention Center at OnCenter from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The event is an exhibition of diverse technologies and services with a common aim of creating sustainable communities.
ESF President Cornelius B. Murphy, Jr. and Dr. Richard Smardon, chair of the Faculty of Environmental Studies, will present an overview of the Municipal Leaders Conference program titled “Moving toward Sustainable Communities” from 10 to 11 a.m. Dr. Edwin White will speak about biomass as part of a panel discussion on energy alternatives from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
ESF will also have an exhibit focusing on the climate change and alternative energies research being done at the college.
For a complete listing of the day’s events visit www.focussyracuse.org.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- ESF Center for CCDR Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
- Landscape Architecture Students Celebrate PARK(ing) Day
- Scientists Turn to UN to Sound Alarm about World’s Oceans
- Mighty Oaks Welcome New Men's Basketball Coach
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Launches ‘Discovery Challenge’
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210