ESF’s Research Featured at Link CNY Innovation Expo
Creating sustainable communities with diverse technologies and services
SYRACUSE The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry will be a featured exhibitor at the Link CNY Innovation Expo April 26 at the Convention Center at OnCenter from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The event is an exhibition of diverse technologies and services with a common aim of creating sustainable communities.
ESF President Cornelius B. Murphy, Jr. and Dr. Richard Smardon, chair of the Faculty of Environmental Studies, will present an overview of the Municipal Leaders Conference program titled “Moving toward Sustainable Communities” from 10 to 11 a.m. Dr. Edwin White will speak about biomass as part of a panel discussion on energy alternatives from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
ESF will also have an exhibit focusing on the climate change and alternative energies research being done at the college.
For a complete listing of the day’s events visit www.focussyracuse.org.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Student Among Delegation Attending Committee on World Food Security
- Community Invited to ESF to Share Ideas About Future of Erie Canal
- ESF Professor Honored by Russian University
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Scientist Helps Locate Wolf That Died on Isle Royale
- Cuomo Announces Initiative to Reimagine Erie Canal as Catalyst for Economic Development, Resiliency
- ESF Employees Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- Dr. Jacqueline Frair Presented with Exemplary Research Award
- ESF Student Designed Bridge Judged Most Innovative
- ESF College Foundation Honors Daley with Teaching Award
- 2019 Commencement: 'You Are My Family,' Student Speaker Says
- Students Recognize Contributions of Staff, Faculty
- ESF Announces Graduation Weekend Schedule
- ESF to Honor Dr. Bernard Amadei with Honorary Degree
- ESF Student Completes First Year of Leadership Training in Bioeconomy
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210