ESF’s Research Featured at Link CNY Innovation Expo
Creating sustainable communities with diverse technologies and services
SYRACUSE The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry will be a featured exhibitor at the Link CNY Innovation Expo April 26 at the Convention Center at OnCenter from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The event is an exhibition of diverse technologies and services with a common aim of creating sustainable communities.
ESF President Cornelius B. Murphy, Jr. and Dr. Richard Smardon, chair of the Faculty of Environmental Studies, will present an overview of the Municipal Leaders Conference program titled “Moving toward Sustainable Communities” from 10 to 11 a.m. Dr. Edwin White will speak about biomass as part of a panel discussion on energy alternatives from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
ESF will also have an exhibit focusing on the climate change and alternative energies research being done at the college.
For a complete listing of the day’s events visit www.focussyracuse.org.
Recent ESF News
- SUNY ESF Trails Link Adirondack Towns and Resources
- ESF Named a 2020 Economic Champion
- Grad Student's Photo Included in Global Exhibit
- Dr. Mark Teece Wins Teaching Award
- Global Database Is Resource for Ecological Monitoring in the Arctic
- SUNY Chancellor Malatras Visits ESF
- ESF Named Top Performer in 2020 Sustainable Campus Index
- ESF Honors Veterans with Ceremony Nov. 11
- ESF Professor Serves as Director for Multi-state Cooperative
- Chancellor Malatras Outlines Comprehensive Spring Semester Plan
- Dr. Jerrold Belant Named IUCN Voting Member
- Joanie Mahoney Named Fifth ESF President
- NSF Grant Funds Research to Help Better Manage Water Resources
- Dr. Brian Leydet Named 40 Under Forty Honoree
- Documenting Decades of Insights: Galapagos Giant Tortoises Soon to be Published
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210