Annual ESF Christmas Tree Sale
The annual sale of Christmas trees and greens from the ESF's Heiberg Forest will begin Saturday, November 25. Trees will be sold only at Heiberg Forest in Tully,N.Y.
Sale hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily from Saturday, November 25, through Saturday, December 23.
Species include Douglas fir, balsam fir, and a few blue spruce and concolor fircut-your-own tree (any species, any size), $25 per tree.
Bring a non-mechanized saw(chain saws not permitted!), or borrow a saw from the Heiberg staff. Deposit required but it will be refunded or applied to the purchase price of the tree.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Participates in Remembrance for Lost Species
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams End Season at USCAA Championships
- Women's Cross Country Team Wins National Championship
- ESF Team Reports Discovery of Unusual Molecule
- ESF Alumna Leads Cannabis Team for Law Firm
- 38 ESF Students to Attend Zero Waste Conference
- ESF Represented at Forestry and Wood Products Summit
- Mighty Oaks Sweep HVIAC Tournament
- ESF Kicks Off International Education Week
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- The ESF Center for Community Design Research Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210