Annual ESF Christmas Tree Sale
The annual sale of Christmas trees and greens from the ESF's Heiberg Forest will begin Saturday, November 25. Trees will be sold only at Heiberg Forest in Tully,N.Y.
Sale hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily from Saturday, November 25, through Saturday, December 23.
Species include Douglas fir, balsam fir, and a few blue spruce and concolor fircut-your-own tree (any species, any size), $25 per tree.
Bring a non-mechanized saw(chain saws not permitted!), or borrow a saw from the Heiberg staff. Deposit required but it will be refunded or applied to the purchase price of the tree.
Recent ESF News
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
- Clarkson, ESF to Partner in New Center of Excellence
- Johnston Appointed Interim Open Academy Director
- Student Honored with Chancellor’s Award
- Kieber Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- Oakie Enters Round 2 of Mascot Madness
- ESF Students Earn Spot in ‘Storyfest’ Finals
- EFB Faculty, Students Spend Spring Break in Ecuador
- Girls’ Summit, Take Our Kids to Work Day on the Horizon
- Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF Ranked #1 for Enrolling, Graduating Women in Engineering
- ESF Announces Discovery Challenge Winners
- Career Fair 2019
- Illick 5 Renovations Provide Students with New Learning Environment
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210