Annual ESF Christmas Tree Sale
The annual sale of Christmas trees and greens from the ESF's Heiberg Forest will begin Saturday, November 25. Trees will be sold only at Heiberg Forest in Tully,N.Y.
Sale hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily from Saturday, November 25, through Saturday, December 23.
Species include Douglas fir, balsam fir, and a few blue spruce and concolor fircut-your-own tree (any species, any size), $25 per tree.
Bring a non-mechanized saw(chain saws not permitted!), or borrow a saw from the Heiberg staff. Deposit required but it will be refunded or applied to the purchase price of the tree.
Recent ESF News
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Scientist Helps Locate Wolf That Died on Isle Royale
- Cuomo Announces Initiative to Reimagine Erie Canal as Catalyst for Economic Development, Resiliency
- ESF Employees Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- Dr. Jacqueline Frair Presented with Exemplary Research Award
- ESF Student Designed Bridge Judged Most Innovative
- ESF College Foundation Honors Daley with Teaching Award
- 2019 Commencement: 'You Are My Family,' Student Speaker Says
- Students Recognize Contributions of Staff, Faculty
- ESF Announces Graduation Weekend Schedule
- ESF to Honor Dr. Bernard Amadei with Honorary Degree
- ESF Student Completes First Year of Leadership Training in Bioeconomy
- Patrick Jackson Honored as Green Building Advocate of the Year
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210