Area Resident Named to ASLA Board of Trustees
SYRACUSE Paul Fusco of Pound Ridge was elected the 2007-08 student representative to the American Society of Landscape Architecture (ASLA) Board of Trustees.
Fusco is a sophomore at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) where he is majoring in landscape architecture. This is the first time an ESF student has been elected to this national position.
At ESF, Fusco is a board member of the Landscape Architecture Club, and he represented the LA department on the Provost’s Student and Administrator’s Advisory Council. He is a freshman orientation leader and president of the ESF club soccer team.
ESF is the only college in the United States devoted solely to the study of the environment. Since it was established in 1911, the college has developed innovative programs in a broad range of academic areas related to biology, chemistry, engineering, management, design and planning.
ASLA is the national professional association representing landscape architects working to increase the public’s awareness of and appreciation for the profession of landscape architecture.
Recent ESF News
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
- Clarkson, ESF to Partner in New Center of Excellence
- Johnston Appointed Interim Open Academy Director
- Student Honored with Chancellor’s Award
- Kieber Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- Oakie Enters Round 2 of Mascot Madness
- ESF Students Earn Spot in ‘Storyfest’ Finals
- EFB Faculty, Students Spend Spring Break in Ecuador
- Girls’ Summit, Take Our Kids to Work Day on the Horizon
- Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF Ranked #1 for Enrolling, Graduating Women in Engineering
- ESF Announces Discovery Challenge Winners
- Career Fair 2019
- Illick 5 Renovations Provide Students with New Learning Environment
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210