Area Resident Named to ASLA Board of Trustees
SYRACUSE Paul Fusco of Pound Ridge was elected the 2007-08 student representative to the American Society of Landscape Architecture (ASLA) Board of Trustees.
Fusco is a sophomore at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) where he is majoring in landscape architecture. This is the first time an ESF student has been elected to this national position.
At ESF, Fusco is a board member of the Landscape Architecture Club, and he represented the LA department on the Provost’s Student and Administrator’s Advisory Council. He is a freshman orientation leader and president of the ESF club soccer team.
ESF is the only college in the United States devoted solely to the study of the environment. Since it was established in 1911, the college has developed innovative programs in a broad range of academic areas related to biology, chemistry, engineering, management, design and planning.
ASLA is the national professional association representing landscape architects working to increase the public’s awareness of and appreciation for the profession of landscape architecture.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- The ESF Center for Community Design Research Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
- Landscape Architecture Students Celebrate PARK(ing) Day
- Scientists Turn to UN to Sound Alarm about World’s Oceans
- Mighty Oaks Welcome New Men's Basketball Coach
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Launches ‘Discovery Challenge’
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210