Forest Biorefinery Conference
The video originally included in this story is no longer available via this page. Contact email@example.com if more information is required.
ESF, O’Brien & Gere and Catalyst Renewables co-sponsored a Forest Biorefinery Conference October 9th and 10th to establish a path forward to cellulosic ethanol and other bio-products.
On September 27th, ESF demonstrated exactly how the forest biorefinery will work by taking newspaper, television and radio reporters through the entire process from turning logs into wood chips, pressure-cooking the chips to extract the sugar, separating the sugar from the other products and then fermentation to produce the ethanol.
Recent ESF News
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Scientist Helps Locate Wolf That Died on Isle Royale
- Cuomo Announces Initiative to Reimagine Erie Canal as Catalyst for Economic Development, Resiliency
- ESF Employees Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- Dr. Jacqueline Frair Presented with Exemplary Research Award
- ESF Student Designed Bridge Judged Most Innovative
- ESF College Foundation Honors Daley with Teaching Award
- 2019 Commencement: 'You Are My Family,' Student Speaker Says
- Students Recognize Contributions of Staff, Faculty
- ESF Announces Graduation Weekend Schedule
- ESF to Honor Dr. Bernard Amadei with Honorary Degree
- ESF Student Completes First Year of Leadership Training in Bioeconomy
- Patrick Jackson Honored as Green Building Advocate of the Year
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210