Forest Biorefinery Conference
The video originally included in this story is no longer available via this page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is required.
ESF, O’Brien & Gere and Catalyst Renewables co-sponsored a Forest Biorefinery Conference October 9th and 10th to establish a path forward to cellulosic ethanol and other bio-products.
On September 27th, ESF demonstrated exactly how the forest biorefinery will work by taking newspaper, television and radio reporters through the entire process from turning logs into wood chips, pressure-cooking the chips to extract the sugar, separating the sugar from the other products and then fermentation to produce the ethanol.
Recent ESF News
- State Energy Official to Speak on ‘Green New Deal’
- ESF-SU Team Scores Win in DOE Solar Decathlon
- Clarkson, ESF to Partner in New Center of Excellence
- Johnston Appointed Interim Open Academy Director
- Student Honored with Chancellor’s Award
- Kieber Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- Oakie Enters Round 2 of Mascot Madness
- ESF Students Earn Spot in ‘Storyfest’ Finals
- EFB Faculty, Students Spend Spring Break in Ecuador
- Girls’ Summit, Take Our Kids to Work Day on the Horizon
- Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF Ranked #1 for Enrolling, Graduating Women in Engineering
- ESF Announces Discovery Challenge Winners
- Career Fair 2019
- Illick 5 Renovations Provide Students with New Learning Environment
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210