NYS Green Building Conference Set for March 2012
Presentation proposals being accepted
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) partners with the U.S. Green Building Council New York Upstate Chapter to host the 10th Annual New York State Green Building conference March 29 and 30, 2012.
The conference, to be held at the Oncenter Complex, Syracuse, provides focused presentations and discussions on commercial and residential construction, green building chemistry and deconstruction as well as opportunities to network and interact with green building experts, professionals, and researchers.
The conference is currently seeking presentation proposals. For more information on submitting abstracts or to register, visit www.esf.edu/greenbuilding/.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210