ESF Golfer Wins Women's Competition at Sunset Ridge
Colleen Groneman shoots 43 for nine holes
ESF golfer Colleen Groneman finished first Sunday in the women's competion that was part of the OCC Invitational at the Links at Sunset Ridge.
Groneman earned the honors by shooting a 43 over nine holes.
The ESF men's team finished third overall with the Mighty Oaks low round of 80 being scored by sophomore Ryan DiRado. Other strong rounds were turned in by senior Matt Dennis and sophomore T.J. Rimmer, who both shot 82, and senior Bob Mastro with an 84.
The team will compete in a two-person best ball tournament this weekend at the Links at Erie Village. The next tournament action for the ESF golf team will be at the USCAA championships Oct. 9 through 11 at the Penn State Blue Course in State College, Pa. Traveling to this year's event will be Dennis, DiRado, Zach Halstrom, Tom Murphy, Rimmer and Steve Johansson.
The ESF Mighty Oaks golf team finished third Sunday, Sept. 25, in the OCC Invitational
Recent ESF News
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams End Season at USCAA Championships
- Women's Cross Country Team Wins National Championship
- ESF Team Reports Discovery of Unusual Molecule
- ESF Alumna Leads Cannabis Team for Law Firm
- 38 ESF Students to Attend Zero Waste Conference
- ESF Represented at Forestry and Wood Products Summit
- Mighty Oaks Sweep HVIAC Tournament
- ESF Kicks Off International Education Week
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- The ESF Center for Community Design Research Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210