ESF Students Honor Chemistry Professor
Chatterjee receives Distinguished Teacher Award
ESF's Undergraduate Student Association honored Dr. Avik Chatterjee, an associate professor in the Department of Chemistry, with the Distinguished Teacher award.
The honor was announced at ESF's Spring Banquet April 21 in front of a crowd of hundreds of students, faculty, and staff.
Chatterjee teaches junior-level courses in physical chemistry to students pursuing studies in the fields of chemistry, engineering, environmental science and biotechnology.
The award is given to one ESF faculty member each year. Another chemistry faculty member, Dr. Kelley Donaghy, won the award in 2008.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- ESF Center for CCDR Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
- Landscape Architecture Students Celebrate PARK(ing) Day
- Scientists Turn to UN to Sound Alarm about World’s Oceans
- Mighty Oaks Welcome New Men's Basketball Coach
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Launches ‘Discovery Challenge’
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210