ESF Students Honor Chemistry Professor
Chatterjee receives Distinguished Teacher Award
ESF's Undergraduate Student Association honored Dr. Avik Chatterjee, an associate professor in the Department of Chemistry, with the Distinguished Teacher award.
The honor was announced at ESF's Spring Banquet April 21 in front of a crowd of hundreds of students, faculty, and staff.
Chatterjee teaches junior-level courses in physical chemistry to students pursuing studies in the fields of chemistry, engineering, environmental science and biotechnology.
The award is given to one ESF faculty member each year. Another chemistry faculty member, Dr. Kelley Donaghy, won the award in 2008.
Recent ESF News
- Matching Gift Supports Extraordinary Aid Fund
- SUNY ESF Receives USDA Grant
- ESF’s Wildlife Society Leads in Virtual Bioblitz
- What’s Causing Islands to Form in Jamesville Reservoir?
- ESF Outlines Plans to Bring Students Back to Campus in the Fall
- ESF Alumna Brings Lessons from the Peace Corps Home
- Small Group of “Super Polluters” Responsible for Majority of Toxic Pollution
- Climate Change Threats
- Family Experiences Guide Career Choice
- Johnston Assumes Reins at Ranger School
- ESF Marine Biologist Jumps into Shark-Infested Comedy Seas
- Chancellor Johnson Appoints Joseph Rufo as ESF Officer in Charge
- Living Walls: University Researchers Develop Green Tech for Treating Wastewater from Microbreweries
- Tracking & Containing COVID-19
- Promoting a Contagion of Gratitude
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210