Mighty Oaks Golfers Start Season with Success
Weather shortens match
The ESF golf team kicked off its season with a one-two finish Sept. 8 at its home course, the Links at Erie Village.
The team from Cazenovia College finished third.
Medalist honors went to junior Steve Johansson, who scored a 42, the low score among the 10 ESF golfers who competed.
Weather played a part in the tournament, shortening the event to just 9 holes because of heavy wind and showers, and thunderstorm warnings.
The team continues its season Thursday, Sept. 13, at the Keuka invitational at Lakeside Country Club.
- By Audrey Hart SU '15
Recent ESF News
- ESF Participates in Remembrance for Lost Species
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams End Season at USCAA Championships
- Women's Cross Country Team Wins National Championship
- ESF Team Reports Discovery of Unusual Molecule
- ESF Alumna Leads Cannabis Team for Law Firm
- 38 ESF Students to Attend Zero Waste Conference
- ESF Represented at Forestry and Wood Products Summit
- Mighty Oaks Sweep HVIAC Tournament
- ESF Kicks Off International Education Week
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- The ESF Center for Community Design Research Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210