Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Defeat Kings College Squads
Both teams earn shutouts
The Mighty Oaks men's and women's soccer teams both charted dominating wins against Kings College Oct. 14.
The ESF men won 7-0 and the women won 3-0.
Kyle Siegel had two goals for the ESF men, along with two assists. Kyle Bardwell, Dillon Buchberg, Pat Alcott, Ross Volpe, and Marcus Moore each contributed one goal. Goalkeepers Mike Walczyk and Adam Belkadi had three and two saves respectively in a combined shutout.
"Tremendous teamwork and belief in one's own ability has pushed this team all season to play great soccer," said Associate Coach Jon Ramin.
The women were led by Bridget Cuddihy, who scored two goals and assisted Kelsey Taylor for the final goal. Brooke Harris also had an assist. Goalkeepers Olivia Gagliardi and Nicole Madden had five and two saves respectively. The ESF women are on a three-game winning streak.
- By Audrey Hart SU '15
Recent ESF News
- ESF Lauded in College Rankings
- Wolf Pups Born in Isle Royale National Park
- Three New Book Projects for Distinguished Professor
- Grant funds New York State Center for Sustainable Materials Management
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Exposure Linked as Contributing Factor to COVID-19 Mortality in the United States
- Governor Announces Partnerships with SUNY Schools to Reduce Waste, Improve Recycling Across State
- Forest Carbon Sink Neutralized By Pervasive Growth-Lifespan Trade-offs
- Researchers Investigating a Renewable Solvent for Biofuel Production
- Prof J. Scott Turner Receives Fulbright U.S. Scholar Award to Namibia for Building Effective Online Educational Media
- ESF Faculty/Trustee Appointed to New York State Climate Action Council Advisory Panels
- Leaders Step Forward to Assume Interim Roles
- Ph.D. Student Jenny Frank Featured Presenter on Biodiesel
- ESF’s Landscape Architecture Department Moves Downtown
- ESF Researchers at Forefront of SARS-CoV2 Monitoring
- ESF’s Board of Trustees to Meet
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210